If you are planning to head to Mussoorie, Imperial Square is the number 1 hotel in town.
The reasons why its the best:
1) Excellent Location - just on the Library Chowk.
2) Excellent Rooms - 5 star accomodation with LCD's, tea/Coffee maker and refrigerator.
3) Excellent Food - The yummiest food I have ever had in my life. Gr8 menu options.
4) Views - The views are just out of the world from all the rooms.
5) Service - Very quick and friendly.
6) Rates - 3 star rates for a 5 star property in Mussoorie.
The suites are great. Its a newly built hotel so very clean and cozy.
I made a plan to visit Mussoorie just one day prior and I called up nearly 20 hotels but none of them had any room vacant and if one room was vacant they wanted me to deposit the money despite that they were not reserving a room. I was kinda disappointed. Then I just read 1 review here on Trip Advisor and called up Imperial Square. They also didnt had any room except 1 suite which I didnt want but the lady on the reception Nisha was so helpful that she booked the suite for me on the charge of deluxe room without paying any booking amount.
That was a great favour and We thoroughly enjoyed the trip.