I had stayed with my family for 3 days in march end 2014 and it was one of our memorable trip. Before going, I was so confused about our stay, travel plan and about the food since I was traveling with my 3 year son. Spoke to Mr Anurag three weeks before leaving from chennai. He drafted few plans, arranged a cab for my mathura, agra visit and made my trip a wonderful one without any slippage.
Let's start :)
1. Wonderful property in Mathura - Agra highway.
2. Very good atmosphere, Infrastructure and the garden is well maintained.
3. Rooms and toilets are clean, enough space for a family accommodation, more importantly safe & secure.
4. Tasty vegetarian food and room service at all time.
I am really happy and would like to thank Mr. Anurag & his staff members for their support during my trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Goverdhan Palace Mathura is a Three Star Govt Approved hotel with difference. Set in an expanse of 4 beautifully landscaped acres, the building has an imposing yet serene presence, a resort like ambiance. It is characterized by long corridors and walkways, lush-green lawns ideal for weddings, banquets and theme parties, can host up to 2500 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Goverdhan Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.