“Good option.”

Ranked #23 of 26 Hotels in Mathura
“Good option.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Goog place to stay.
The rooms are a bit small and without a window, but are clean. The veg food is good, but no restaurant, so you have to eat in the room.
The staff is very kind and helpfull.
For this price, a good option to stay. Mathura and hotels, a disaster. The good ones are always full, the others are dirty. So glad this hotel excists.

• Stayed November 2012
5 Thank Fobern

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Hayward, California
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have never even bothered to give a negative review of a hotel in my life. First off, this isn't even a motel. It looks like it from the inside. There were some good and bad:

Good: Staff were friendly and were able to let us preview the rooms prior to checking in. They have good coffee and tea though.

Bad: There's sadly more bad than the good. When entering the place, this is filled with flies, but not in the rooms. Upon entering the rooms, first off, you have no key card. Second of all, the rooms are claustrophobic. You can hardly even get much space. There's a bed right around you could trip from. Like really? What kind of place is this out in India despite the fact I'm from the US. I do get this is a budget place, but learn to give people more space. The bathrooms were okay, but the toilet didn't flush for sometime, but afterwards, it did, which was good. TV is so small, and the beds were okay, but a bit hard, so it didn't bother me that much. The main negative is that even though I encouraged my dad and uncle to do the research, they just didn't and we just popped up in this random hell hole. We would've easily stayed at the Hotel Royal (which had a great restaurant we ate dinner, and brunch at) that my mom brought up, but no one even listened. First off, do your research and get some better place to stay for more money. We are not on a budget, and we suddenly said yes knowing the rooms were small. I felt this is not where we should even stay. We just bumped in here without knowing it. I felt that 1 night was too long to even endure this dump and wanted to leave ASAP. If I ever come to Mathura, I will never stay at this hotel again. This place needs to be shut down or gone extreme renovation for more space for all I care. And this is not a palace, this is a hell hole. This name should be changed to Hotel Ganga, removing Palace as this is not even a palace.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
8 Thank Krishnan R

Travelers are raving about these Mathura hotels