“as usual.. the McD”

McDonald's
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Mathura
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 2, 2013

placed at a nice location on Mathura-Agra hiway. it provides good service and good quality of meal as usual

2  Thank abhishek812

Reviewed December 27, 2012

although i didnt find the uncle McD here, but it was as every mcdonalds, we were passing by there, and stopped our car for fuel, the next stop was mcd after ccd. we took a break have happy meals and go,,,,,,,,,,,,

1  Thank ritkaverma
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Like : Prompt service in the drive-in take-away facility. Similar facility have seen also in Mac-D outlet near Ajmer, Sushant Lok township. Also ample parking space, if you decide to either go in and dine or park your car and have your bites.

2  Thank KINGSHUK S
Reviewed May 16, 2012

McD on Mathura Road is very nicely located. It falls on your left when you are going towards Agra in front of Mathura Refinery. It has big space inside and very clean toilets. It also has big parking space.

The place is a nice stop.

1  Thank Sudhirchauhan
Reviewed November 9, 2011

I was craving home food. I saw McDonalds. I ate here and I loved it. Need I say more!

1  Thank Videta G