I made a last minute booking during my way back home (in Delhi) from Mussoorie at 9 pm and checked-in around 10 pm. I was pleasantly surprised that the staff ensured swift check-in within 5 minutes and all arrangements were as expected. There have been innumerable instances when we have had to ask room service to change bed-linen, stock-up towels, etc even in most highly rated hotels. Hence, I was relieved to find the service.
Even though my stay was extremely short (1 night - accompanied by wife and son), the following is my overall evaluation:
1. Courteous staff and efficient
2. Clean and spacious room ( in the price range )
3. Pleasant and comfortable restaurant in the lobby
1. Appears to be a old building construction
2. Not too many recreational facility
3. Limited menu for breakfast.
Overall: Good for short stay within the budget hotel categoryMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking