“delicious food”
Review of Worco Restaurant

Worco Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 334 Restaurants in Dehradun
Reviewed July 29, 2019

A delicious experience with amazing food at an affordable price and polite staff☺️ Clean and tidy preparations Over all hospitable environment Finger licking good

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank SandeepSaxena-IIP
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed May 1, 2019

Worco Restaurant is very good family restaurant for having food, Staff is very good and fast service. Delicious food.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

A decent place to visit in town, we went there in the afternoon to grab our lunch...
The interiors are just fine for me but if I talk about FOOD... they are doind a really great job... we had tried Tandoori Aalu nazakat, Fried Chicken, Grill chicken and Stuffed mushroom tikka, for our starters. And Ohh..!!! Boy it was all amazingly tasty...
For the main course we had ordered Chef’s special Mutton, chicken Gulmohar and chef’s special paneer... the blend of spices took me out of the world...
we really had a great time because of the food. We had finished our meal with our very own winter special Gajar ka halwa which reminded me of home...
A little suggestion that they can play some good music to make the place more happening...
overall a good time and good food...

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

So I went to worco a few days back for lunch. It's a Cozy place, perfect for a family meet. I loved the ambience. There were beautiful paintings hanging on the wall. I had a bunch of things I totally loved specially the Aloo Nazakat they serve. They have a gaming area so you're sure to have a great time there. I had-
Fresh Lime Soda - they don't have much options for drinks. I ordered fresh lime soda and it was really good. Perfect for hot summer days.
Tandoori Aloo Nazakat - This is a must try if you are visiting worco. It's crispy from the outside soft from the inside. I totally loved it.
Mushroom Tikka - It was flavourful. Tasted really good
Noodles American Style - This was a little different from other noodles. I loved it.
Paneer Dish: Chef Special - Paneer is a vegetarians delight. It was tasty and yumm with the breads.
Rajma - I love rajma to the core and so most places don't satisfy my taste buds when it comes to rajma. I loved worco's rajma with chawal. It was cooked well and tasted perfect.
Gajar Ka Halwa - Cherry on the cake! Gajar is love and gazar ka halwa is jaan. It was so delicious and made my lunch complete.
Rajma chawal and gazar ka halwa made my lunch fulfilled. I totally recommend this place if you are going out with family.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

For more food related updates you can follow our food journey in Instagram - @khalipait11

Visited on - 11/7/18
(Will definitely update the review on our next visit)

First thing first , this place is super reasonable and pocket friendly.
So we were here today for lunch and the food was damn good.

What all we ordered?
1) Worco special chicken tikka masala -₹180
(Half)
- Boneless chicken marinated in spices , it was so yummy and the flavours were just perfect , gravy tasted so good, highly recommended

2) Special bokaro Chicken - ₹180(full)
- Read the price again, amazing right?
The quantity was so good and this was just not a regular Chicken dish you would have at any other restaurant, this is a secret recipe of Chicken in thick gravy with eggs. Never tried something like this in past so it was amazing trying something new which tasted perfect , again highly recommended.

- A cozy place , perfect for lunch or dinner dates, you can watch football matches here while enjoying your meal. They also have free X-BOX gaming zone , sounds perfect right?

- This place is must try given the prices and the quality of food they serve.

One suggestion - They really need to improve on service which is bit late and the waiters are half of the time clueless. The one that served us knew nothing about the dishes and he seemed really confused while taking the order.
So we wish they improve in this section.

Ending note - Had a great time , good food = good mood