All reviews nice room very nice hotel front office a wonderful stay hotel mr redfox hotel clever fox staff was nice and helpful cafe staff team members special thanks newly opened property outstanding services stayed days forest view highly recommended hotel room sizes are
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The rooms are spacious but not luxurious. I missed the information that it's a budget property before booking it. So faced all sort of amenities offered by good starred hotel. The food options were not up to mark and didn't really enjoyed as my experience.

The staff was courteous though.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Dehradun. I deeply apologize for your stay experience and for not meeting some of your expectations during your visit.

We are an economy hotel built in line with international 3 star hotels. We have been careful to benchmark competitors in our segment in order to set a very competitive price for food and for rooms. We hope you find Red Fox to be value-for-money on your next visit. We are sorry you did not enjoy the food during your stay. We are constantly working on improving the quality and variety of our food and experimenting with new menus, based on the feedback given by our guests.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at hm.dn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Place is excellent. I would like to t hanks to hotel manager mr. Ajad and mr. Vivekanand and team food was good its was amazing experience with redfox. spicially the restaurant staff is really good.

Nice team mambers deepak joshi, sumit, trilok, varma chef surander.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dehradun. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Like any good hotel it has some good and some bads, but the kind of hospitality they offer, covers most of their negatives.
It was my second visit to the hotel and had same great experience. Awesome food, Good location, responsive and courteous staff, decent room.. they score well on this.
Although every staff was great in their behavior, Mr. Himanshu was noticeably supportive. Last night when I was missing food of my choice in the offered Buffet, He went to extra steps to arrange. Sometimes money doesn't matter if the staff cares you so well.

Yeah there are few negatives too, but I am so overwhelmed with their hospitality, i refrain to write any.

Good going guys.. just keep it up... you are my permanent stay destination at Dehradun.

Room tip: Try to get 111-125 or 211-225 room no.s to get green views
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed September 12, 2019

I travelled with my friends and hotel staff was very helpful .. they gave us midnight checkin and even served food late night
Overall experience was really nice .. food was also good
AND ROOMS WERE REALLY NICE

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed September 9, 2019

I stayed two nights at this property. The moment you enter at entrance the staff welcomes you with utmost humility and respect . Its was simply amazing welcome at check in counter Mr. Ayush Manager gave me a quick attention he organised my check in very quickly
The rooms are too good .
Staff came and asked about the more water bottles

I all ways prefers this hotel for my future visits.

Trip type: Traveled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019