“This ashram has changed my life”

Cosmic Energy Centre (Ashram)
More attraction details
Owner description: The small ashram in the historical and tourist center of Varanasi, offers meditation, yoga, and inner art of healing classes.Is a confortable and simple place.
Reviewed March 3, 2016

When I heard about this ashram from a friend I felt immediately pulled towards it and towards Umesh Guruji. At the time I was completely absorbed in my busy work routine in England but I knew I had to find a way to get to India. I jiggled my hours around, managed to get three weeks off and bought some last minute flights. It's probably the most spontaneous thing I've ever done but it felt so right.

On arriving I began to find out why I was called there, and now having returned home I can see fully how this place has changed my life. I have cleansed so many blockages I didn't even know I had. Guruji saw inside me, understood what was holding me back and helped me to understand as well. I have grown so much spiritually, I truly appreciate life and everything I have completely and I am grateful for every day. I see the world in a different way and I am filled with hope and peace.

Umesh Guruji is an incredible man and the work he is doing is profound. He is the real deal, a true spiritual teacher, and if you open up to him and trust him he will change your life completely.

If you feel compelled to check this place out then its for a reason. Listen to your instincts and don't let this magical opportunity that is right in front of you pass you by.

1  Thank Megan E
"body"
"happiness"
"flow"

Reviewed March 1, 2016

Save yourself a ton of time, money and energy on that soul-search and start here with this living saint. It may well be the most valuable trip you take this lifetime.

I'd been running around on solo adventures as soon as I was able. Fiercely, uncompromisingly independent. Running, running, running. Forever exploring, forever searching. For what? Whatever it was, here is where I found it and here is where I stayed out the final 3 months of my Indian VISA. Working through the depths of my being. Sorting through the piles of past pain and suppression that I'd been running away from all this time. Only to come out the otherside reaching a height I'd been told wasn't possible this lifetime.

I am finally free and stronger than ever. Ready to help Mother Earth and her inhabitants. Sounds pretty serious and intense but what could be more rewarding? ... we danced and laughed a lot too! There was nowhere I'd rather have been and it broke my heart to leave. Though I know this was only the beginning.

Every person that walked through that door in my 3 month stay was truly magical. Old souls called to the odd little top floor room for a purpose. No one ever seemed to have intended to arrive or to stay but there we all were. Souls from all over the globe making energy balls, cleaning auras and healing across space and time. We learnt Defence Against the Dark Arts too. Yes the movies are real. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Avatar; realise the truth in the tales here.

The teaching style might seem a bit chaotic at first but out stay the 10 days and you'll see there is perfect purpose to the mayhem. Reaching way past your logical mind and deep into the depths of your soul. Just walk in the door, spend 10 minutes talking to Guruji and you'll feel it. He knows what you need. Trust your feelings. Let go.

1  Thank Feminfinite
Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

Hi...mmm...i went there a bit wondering what they do...and its all about this man guruji Umesh...he is just full of love, humanity,patience, wisdom and knowledge...the 10 days energy class have been really really interesting. Learning to feel and use energy, then clean auras and chacras...and here you go quite deep in yourself...memory and feelings start to pop out...not always easy but important to deal with...then guruji start checking personal target to be punched and trigger change...
Beside that, meditation static, with music and danced, some information and ayurvedic treatments (as he is also ayurvedic doctor)...basicly anything...just ask...
A big thank you guruji. I love you.
Love and peace

Reviewed February 27, 2016 via mobile

A big thank you guruji. I love you.
Love and peace

1  Thank benoit c
See more reviews
Reviewed February 13, 2016

When I decided to go to India, I knew exacltt what I wanted from there: Varanasi and an amazing ashram. I was living in Thailand when I email Umesh Guruji to get more informations about his ahsram and his teachings. He gave me an amazing answer: "Come and see". I trusted his words, got my visa, booked my flight and in 2 days I was in Varanasi.
When I first saw Umesh Guruji, the first thing that warmed me up immediately was his amazing and unique smile. What I didn't know yes was that he was about to transform my life and myself. I spent one month with Umesh Guruji and me taught me about cosmic healing, about feeling, using more heart and less mind. Feeling the aura and cleaning the chakras was an amazing and intense work that requires love. Love for yourself and others.
Umesh Guruji is an amazing, special person, that will always be by your side no matter what happens to you. If you're headind to Varanasi or planning about doing some self work/journey, you have to meet and learn with this Man. GET READY for very deep, intense, loving, caring, grateful work with yourself and other.
I'm planning to go again.
I'm thankful and grateful for this amazing experience and for this amazing person that "randomly" showed up in my life.
Namaste