This was the last hotel of a 13 day journey...very comfortable, friendly service, instantly felt at ease upon arrival. Clean, adorable room (no windows), the best AC of the trip. If you are booking just make sure you request a room with a view. If they don't have one, the rooms are still nice and airy (good lighting) but keep the expectations in check. Cleanest room of my Indian adventures, the housekeeping staff here is well trained and they know how to clean a room! Excellent riverside location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace on Ganges is a new, immaculately clean hotel with 22 rooms, each named for -- and said to be decorated in the style of -- a different region of India. Our rooms were good-sized and well appointed (cable TV sets, non-alcholic mini-bar, tables and chairs). The staff is friendly and attentive. Food is vegetarian and well prepared. The big advantage is Palce on Ganges's location. It is at Asi Ghat, And while it's "on the Ganges," a small road and a large where you can get the cab easily from just out of the hotel. Views of the Ganges from the balcony -- and rooms facing the river -- are far less good than those from, among others hotels. Disadvantages: not all rooms face the river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Palace on Ganges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palace On Ganges Varanasi
- Palace On Ganges Hotel Varanasi