“One of the best I have stayed in”

and 1 more site!
Shivakashi Guest House
Ranked #8 of 217 Varanasi B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 20, 2013

One of the best places I have stayed in India. Good location, nice rooms, and the service is great. Very welcoming and the manager is a beautiful man with beautiful energy. It's very clean and tidy. If I ever come back I will definitely stay here again. 10/10!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Emily-Skye H
shivakashiguesthouse, Manager at Shivakashi Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thanks for review, I would like to give best service to my guest that they feel like there own home

There are newer reviews for Shivakashi Guest House

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel is very nice. The people are very kind, the food is payable and very dellisious. The place is so close at the Ganges river. The view from the roofteras is wonderfull. And also the hotel is nearly at the shops ;)

• Stayed: March 2013

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very nice guesthouse located next to Ganga river. The Manager is very nice and caring. And he really cares about his guests not about their Money. He helped us with booking Train tickets and gave us lots of Informaition. They also prepare delicious Food in the Hotel. From the Roof you have a nice view over City and to Ganga River. The Prices of the rooms are really cheap, A NON AC room is 300 rupies. If we go to Varanasi again for 100% we will stay there agáin!!!! Thank you Sanjiv!!!!! :-) Daniel & Viya

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Awesome location, just a hop n skip to the Ganges. Fantastic rooms and lovely service. All staff were very welcoming and helped me out when I was in desperate need for a room during Kumbh Mela! Hotel is cleaned all through out the day. Went beyond expectations, especially the hotel manager, Sanju..very friendly and helpful! I will definitely stay here next time I am in Varanasi.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed May 24, 2013

I moved from another guesthouse for this place. The manager is very kind. The room is clean, spacious. Bed are comfortable, you've got also blanket on the bed! No problem about frequent electricity shutdown, the've got big batteries for everything. The food from the restaurant is very good! This place as a good vibration and they are not just after your money, they want your happiness! I met a lot of nice tourist in this place. I pay 300 rupee for a double bed with fan / share bathroom. My friend had a better deal at 250 rupee. They've got also air-con room if you have more money to spent for the room. Internet is a little bit weak because so many users in the hotel. Best time is nightime when everybody sleep :) I highly recommand this hotel in the heart of Varanasi!

Cheers!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DaveReady69

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay in Shivakashi. The location is perfect, room is nice, and the staff very helpful. Sanju is the best, has arranged everything that I needed. Next time in Varanasi I would definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Great location! A minute's walk from the Ganges, close to shops and restaurants etc. The room we stayed in was non-AC - but it was nice. Full of light, and many windows with balcony. The hotel staff are very welcoming, knowledgable and helpful. We stayed at other guesthouses in Varanasi and this was by far the best value for money. Wouldn't look anywhere else when we come back next time. Say hi to Sanju for us.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple