“If you are tired of currys go to Dosa cafe..”
Review of Dosa Cafe

Dosa Cafe
Ranked #3 of 250 Restaurants in Varanasi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We serve conventional and unconventional varieties of Dosa, Uttapam hot and cold beverages. All of our dishes are cooked from farm fresh vegetables. We are a small place with very big heart for our customers. We value our customers as our family guests and try to deliver our best.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“If you are tired of currys go to Dosa cafe..”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We ate at the Dosa cafe 3 times after traveling in Rajasthan for 3 weeks. The food is good and different from the curry dishes you get everywhere. The owner is a really nice man and we enjoyed to come here.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Maria B

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
“Chocolate Idli is worth 5 stars on its own! ”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I had a masala dosas, which the dosa was the perfect thickness and the masala was mouth wateringly good. The star though was the chocolate Idli which I had for dessert. It was the best Indian sweet I've had, hands down. The price was more than reasonable for such a hyped cafe and the manager was friendly. I wasn't hassled at any point and I wasn't even asked to write this review either.

3 Thank Slatedogg
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“not my favorite”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I had a decent dosa here, but the guy serving it was completely indifferent. Got the job done, but he never looked at me once and I was the only other person in the room while he was sitting 5ft away. The room is small and rather plain. Not a notable experience. I don't feel a strong urge to return here. There are better places to eat in VNS.

• Visited May 2014
6 Thank Seancho
“great place with original dishes”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We ate there a few times, and even had a private cooking lesson. They have special dishes that you can't find in any other restaurant. Recommended!!

Queenstown, New Zealand
“the worst place i had ever visited”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

so
i went to this place called "dosa cafe" by reading good reviews on this site
but
after i found there was nothing like that,the place was so small that all four tables were occupied by my group also their only four tables having four chairs each that's it.....
i think that it not worth of 0.5 stars too......

• Visited April 2014