Tripadvisor
Varanasi
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews rooftop restaurant no elevator executive room top floor very nice hotel booked this hotel the river tour guide laundry service buffet breakfast hot shower boat trip assi ghat ravi india renovation cons
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

Wonderful stay in this hotel rooms very comfortable warm with cosy blankets. Staff very pleasant, helpful and polite. Restaurant food delicious the waiters were excellent so helpful kind and had terrific knowledge of Varanasi. We can highly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JoannaA421
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

The hotel has 3 kind of rooms, we stayed in executive room. The room was very nice, however not that clean. But bed sheets were fresh and they really cared of accommodating all our wishes. Very friendly and nice people working there. Location is also okay, as it is close to the river. Would recommend staying here for one night.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Nadia P
Reviewed December 9, 2019

When I arrived from a long train journey in the middle of the night, I heared that my room was upgraded from Standard To Executive! I felt welcome immediately. In my five nights here in the Heritage Inn, I ate solely at the rooftop restaurant and the digestion of my food was very well. Located close to the Assi Ghat, this is a real nice and clean place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Tendrelnyesel
Reviewed December 4, 2019

Ambience is good and rooms are clean and that's the only good thing about this hotel. There is no Lift. Desk staff is very arrogant and rude. There was no hot water and AC was also not working. Even after paying 1.5X it's regular rates and room being empty the desired rooms were not given to me and we had to take different rooms on different floors. This hotel is definitely not fit for the price they are charging for. They don't even provide a mineral water bottle as complimentary.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank 674rahulg
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Hello i have booked this hotel for 01 night , when i have Arrived there the Owner ( Such A Nice And gentle Person) Has Updated me In High Category Room on 3rd Floor. Nice Clean Room and Bath room , Neat And Clean Linens .
They Have Nice restaurant Too.Good Food Too, ( I Had a Tasty breakfast )

After Just 3-5 Minutes Walk you can Find The Ghats Of Ganges.
For The 2nd Night i have planed To Stay in Another Property, but when i have Talked To Mr. Tripati The manager, who Offered Me A good Room with Good Tariff , so i have changed My Plan and Booked This Hotel For 2nd Night too ..
Thanks Mr. Tripati and Staff.
During My Stay they ware Having Some Technical Problem of Hot Water , but I Have managed. They ware apologize for This Problem . and ware Trying To Sort it.
The Owner And All Staff Always ready To Help to Guests .
i Hope To Stay Again Here .
The Main Attractions Of varanasi , The Lord Visvnath temple ,Evening Arti Point( Dashasvmed ghat) are just 10-15 Minutes Battery Rikshow ( I Suggest To Hire A Battery Rikshw or Auto Rikshow to Go There it is Easy way To Go temple and Arti Point due To Heavy Traffic.
Thanks