“Home away from home!”

Radisson Hotel Varanasi
Ranked #10 of 87 Hotels in Varanasi
Reviewed May 25, 2013

When I went to Varanasi I thought it would just be the temples and the river banks that I would like the most but honestly speaking my stay at Radisson was a more better experience. The staff is very friendly, they treated us in a very nice way. All the staffs were very nice in everything they did. Pravesh and Nagendra from F&B Service dept. were very helpful and polite employees. They did everything to please a guest. They always assisted us in every thing we needed them. A hotel is a place which gives us a homely feeling, a place where one feels like being at home in all the things, the way they live, eat sleep have fun etc. The bar was very nice. We spent very memorable days of ours over there. The restaurants the East West is very very nice. The food, the luxury, the delicacy, the comforts were all so good. They were all beyond imagination. The food served was lip-smacking, the housekeeping staff was very co-operative. If I ever get a chance in my life to visit varanasi again then Radisson will be my favourite point to stay at. Wish you guys the very best for your future. Hope to see you soon again. Thanks for all the good that you did to us.

Room Tip: I liked the rooms on the fifth floor more. The water view rooms are likely more good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shriprakash88
Saurabh M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Radisson Hotel Varanasi!!

Thank you for your feed back on Trip Advisor. We are looking forward to welcome you back at our Hotel.

Regards
Saurabh Mathur

Write a ReviewReviews (1,545)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

recently i hav visited nd stayed in few hotels during my vacation wid my frnds......bt i hav to say..HOTEL RADDISON IN VARANASI.....is d best...d ambienc...d environment...quality of service by pravesh, amit and supriyo were jst ausum....i dnt hav a single complain abt dis....evrythng were at its best.....hpefully i wl b goin dere vry soon.......all d bst guys.....

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kaushik90
Saurabh M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Reviewed May 24, 2013

It was a fabulous experience to stay at radisson. the services offered were very good. The restaurants were vry nice spacious and the food served was lip smacking. The staff was very nice and polite. They made every possible effort to make my journey memorable. It was really a fantastic experience overall.i got people working over there specially pravesh, ashish were so responsive and good they made my whole tour a memorable, one east west cafe is very nice restaurant in it food is good service is superb. i didnt even feel i am away from my home and this was because of the spacious room and extra services. the kabab factory is also very and here food quality is very nice. service was also very good . in kabab factory many types of kabab serve with 10 types of bread very rich food in kabab factory. in room good equipped supply was enough lobby view is very good and one more thing location is very good heat of the city. ganga river is near the ganga aarti is famous world wide so enjoying every day. i went easily vishwanath temple is also nearest so, i went daily whenever i stay. overall radisson hotel is perfect option for me, whenever i reached varanasi then i will want to stay here. thanks again for me such a nice experience. and wish you whole team of radisson..... gud luck.............

Room Tip: road side room have a nice view..
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rahul55Delhi

Reviewed May 23, 2013

i was on a fmaily visit to varanasi when i got the chance to stay in the Radisson hotel. I was really apprehensive if the hotel would be good enough. but to my relief, the young boys namely pravesh, dhananjay, supriyo, asheesh were so responsive and good that they made my whole tour a memorable one.

thanks to all of you.
nayaneesh

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nayaneesh

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was with my family for a vacation tour...the food quality is very good...and service is excellent..rooms a very spacious and the staff is very good and helpful..next visit to varanasi would be in this hotel only...loved the way staff provided the services to us...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 22, 2013

this was my first experience at varansi with my family. we stayed at Radission and glad with the service they offered. We didnt even feel we are away from our home and this was because of the spacious rooms, damn good food, extra-ordinary service, peaceful environment, places to hang out like east west cafe and last but not least friendly and charming staffs. homely treatment which we got from people working over there specially Pravesh, Nagendra, Shatrughan and Anoop is unforgettable and we are obliged with your readiness to make us happy. Everything about this hotel was so soothing and will surly say the feeling of stay was so homely. Thanks again for giving us such wonderful experience and wish you all good luck!!!

Room Tip: rooms on the west side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 21, 2013

During my visit to Varansi, I stayed at Radisson Hotel. Though I had already heard about Radisson but I never had personal experience about it.

The services at Radisson was so pleasant that I was not just happy but was amazed and delighted.
There were young and charming staffs and I can't forget few names like Nagendra, Ashish, Pravesh who were always ready to take extra efforts to make the customer feel happy.

Cleanliness at Radisson was amazing, Room was fabulous and well maintained. Food quality was very good right from Breakfast to Dinner.

I wish a very great future to team Radisson.
Thanks,