Radisson Hotel Varanasi
$27
$62
$18
  • Breakfast included
Ganpati Guest House(Varanasi)(Great Value!)
$22
$354
$122
$118
1,595 results
All reviewskebab factoryeast westin room diningbreakfast buffetbusiness tripindian hotelscantonment areadecent hotelcomfortable staycomfortable hoteltravel deskthe hotel staffan oasisthe rivergangeschaosmr
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

It was my first visit to Varansi.I didnt have a prior idea about the hotels here but based on the brand name I booked Radission.
Except for the location,as it is little away from the Ghats.I liked hotel for its cleanliness,mannerism of staff.The food was good and decor is awesome.
There is a rooftop pool to entetain you.Though they dont have any organised health club.Kebab factory is a must try if u love non-veg.

• Stayed: May 2012
Saurabh M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Radisson Hotel Varanasi!!
Thank you for your feedback we are looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

The hotel must be commended for their breakfasts and dinners which were very good. The headchef Brijesh? personally approached us to see whether we were enjoying our meals and also asked us for feedback to improve his service. He was clearly passionate about providing excellent meals and is clearly an asset to this hotel.
Unfortunately, there was nothing else strikingly positive about this hotel.
When we checked in, we were told that instead of a double room that we had specifically booked for they were giving us a twin room as they had overbooked. They did not appear apologetic about this and made no effort to compensate for this. The room had a strong musty smell and the furniture, walls, toilet and bathroom etc were looking rather old and dated. The white towels were also old and grey stained. The corridor walls and carpets were also in need of cleaning. Further, most evenings we had cold showers as there was insufficient hot water from the showers. Unfortunately, this hotel did not even meet 4 star standards.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Saurabh M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback. I have already addressed all your concerns with our Managers. I am looking forward to welcome you again at Redisson Hotel Varanasi.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights. We enjoyed sitting in lobby area with relaxed, informal atmosphere and comfortable seating. Restaurant/coffee shop served good quality food and prompt service. I was I'll on second night with a virus - staff were excellent and allowed me to have a late check out and no extra charge. They also arranged a doctor to see me and collected the medicines for me . Thank you so much for your kindness which helped me to have a speedy recovery.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank carolew
Saurabh M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feed back. we are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

So my 2nd review for this hotel , and I must tell u that it's exactlly opposite to what I had claimed in my review 2 months back, or to be precise , who ever said " 1 bad fish , spoils the pond" was exactly correct. Let me tell u how , on my way to Varanasi , my wife asked me a question, Y radisson each time? And my reply was , u will find out soon. I had full confidence in the employees of Radisson Varanasi that they will go out of their way to make our stay memorable, and it all went very well till , jus before my check out. At 11.30 am I recieved a call from reception, to ask when I am checking out, and my reply was 1pm. And kaboooom , the lady on the phone tells me ,'No its not POSSIBLE' "u have to leave now" I was really surprised at the womens way of talking to a customer. I told her I chose the Business class option , coz I needed a late check out, and I had even informed the reception about this when I checked in, for which I was told , NO Problem. But this lady wasn't in the moood to listen, and I had to go down to the reception to reason with her. Down stairs I told her that I had informed a day in advance bout the late check out , then y such drama, and I am jus asking for 1 extra hr. for which her seniors intervened and allowed me another hr. but I had enough and left the hotel, so incase u r wondering, the girls name was ANAANYA , if she calls u , then get ready to pack your bags. As far as I am concerned I am never goin back to Radisson Varanasi , for all of u staying there , my best wishes for all of you. Jus avoid this girl, and lil stinky room , and bathrooms without hardly any running hot water , rest is all fine. Infact another employee 'akansha ' should become the manager of this hotel , I am quite sure radisson will beat every one in Varanasi then.

• Stayed: August 2012
5  Thank codedlives

Dear Sir,

Thankyou for your feedback, I have already addressed your concerns with our staff and I assure you we will take action accordingly.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Varanasi is mostly known as a holy city . If you happen to go there for a business purpose and find a hotel like Radisson , it helps. Good Location, a good distance away from the hustle bustle. Spacious rooms, adequate breakfast . Major problem faced was only one , air conditioning controller was non-functional. It was either on or off and I had to wake up 2-3 times at night to prevent getting frozen . Swimming Pool looked abandoned , staff were friendly but I felt a bit too eager to impress. Overall , good business Hotel

Room Tip: Choose rooms on fourth floor , avoid first if you are a smoker
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank SantanuB11
Saurabh M, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Thank you very much for choosing Radisson Hotel during your recent visit to Varanasi and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. we have taken necessary steps to improve our Swimming pool Area in order to delight you during your next visit