“Good combination with stay in their guesthouse!”

Yoga Education Training Society
Ranked #2 of 21 Spas & Wellness in Varanasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

The yoga lessons with teacher Somit was a good combination with Varanasi! It's a buzzy place, so a lesson on the rooftop or in the special yoga room is worth it! We started the lessons with meditation and than yoga. Somit is a great inspiring teacher and explains us different types of positions. This yoga school is located in their own nice guesthouse! Check somit paying guesthouse.

VaranasiSomit, Owner at Yoga Education Training Society, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Yes it is true that people they can also stay in our place with us because same building we have accommodation let see please and book your room with all modern facilities in your roof and fast wifi connection too so please see these link

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"guesthouse"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I had a yoga practice at yoga education training center in Varanasi. The teacher, Somit was kind, and I could enjoy the yoga. You can also have massages, volunteer activities, and so on. The yoga was 300 rupees for 2 hours. Don't miss it in Varanasi :)))

VaranasiSomit, Owner at Yoga Education Training Society, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thanks for participating in our yoga program at YOGA EDUCATION TRAINING SOCIETY, you have written that you felt ok and we will do our best in future too so most welcome again.

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this guest house because a friend recommended it- but when I saw Somit ran two schools for low income children, I decided to chip in. It was so rewarding being able to teach kids and give them an opportunity they otherwise would not have had- and they are just so cute too! Also, in the past some organisations have charged me a fee to organise a volunteer trip- here, I just payed a nominal rate for the room and the rickshaw fare to the slums (and one of the schools is run downstairs so you could even avoid that). Wish I could have stayed longer and definitely planning to come back :)

Thanks for visiting us and volunteering in the kids helping program, We are thankful for it.

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Somit provides an excellent course fit beginners, intermediate and advanced yoga practicioners. His guidance and careful observation ensure a gratifying experience. I felt like he was tailoring the course to my level and body type. He took us through meditation and pranayama exercises as well. The room was immaculate and the environment was soothing. I wish I could stay longer!

Yes it is right in one place you can get everything in good price , good class fully safe and respecting way , and these reason you came across written your reviews thanks.