“Best Massage & future Reader”

Yoga Education Training Society
Ranked #2 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Varanasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are non profit organization, Varanasi, India providing free education for helpless and slums kids for better life... as you can see in our blog & sites, We always welcome volunteers for short time or long time work ... We have Yoga Teacher Training Program, and yoga drop classes, Ayurveda, Massage, Hindi language, Astrology, Cooking, Heena, Music vocal , instrumental, classical etc.. at our Yoga Education Training Society at Reasonable class fees...more details write us e.mail. We have accommodation facility also if traveler or volunteer wish to work here they can get room here in Somit Paying Guest House. Please see some reviews in Bed & breakfast forum in TripAdvisor. We welcome everyone. Come and join us feel energy and love. your small time can give pleasure of children faces. thanks. We have children handmade workshop and here you can see if you like you can buy and support. Roof top Bowl of Compassion ( Cafe ) and here you can take the taste of the foods with beautiful view.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Massage & future Reader”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I m yoga teacher back in home and came here in Varanasi with my friends. I was finding good yoga studio my friend suggested to come here i started here yoga lesson and after i learned here Massage many variation he knows Ayurveda, traditional and tantra, he explained the best way. I am totally surprise when he said about my past and present and now i believe his predication about my future too. He said very simply for astrology cost that i can pay donation according my desire so i have given just 1000 Rs. to him because Varanasi is last destination place and i have very short amount of money but surely i will back and at that time i will help in his school project. Teacher is nice and Solo Female traveler can be comfortable with him . He is generous person. He is running free school for street children and slums too... Great work.
Finally my best part of INDIA TRIP IS HERE ...

Visited August 2013
1 Thank gsgtrugf
VaranasiSomit, Owner at Yoga Education Training Society, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
It was great to meet yoga teacher different country and 2 times more older than me, I am happy that you like my style of teaching and appreciated my astrology prediction. About Astrology i always take as donation and it can be 1 rupees to more upon desire of student because these money i use for the children education and caring program in Varanasi. We do with every single student our best behave so that they could feel in our place comfortable and relax, thanks for writing our school project. Keep in touch and most welcome in holy city Varanasi.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Reiki 1st degree & Yoga with Somit teacher”
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

I would like to recommend yoga education training society with Somit teacher for anyone interested in yoga and reiki. I m yoga teacher and took 5 lessons of yoga and learning Reiki 1st degree . He is very friendky and honest teacher with social lovers. My experience with Somit helped my practice and my teaching imnensly; donot hesitate to choise his instruction in the lovely setting of holy city Varanasi. GROUND FLOOR FREE SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN U CAN GIVE UR TIME FOR TEACHING AND PLAYING. *** BE CAREFUL FROM HIS ENIMIES/ RIVALS THEY CAN MISGUIDE YOU***

Visited August 2013
1 Thank markusxi
Thanks for writing your experience with us, most welcome next time in Varanasi.
Akurala, Sri Lanka
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The warm heartbeat of Varanasi's streets...”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I accidently bumped into this place while getting lost in the small streets around the ghats,and I'm so happy I did...I came back the next day just to help out and brought some balloons to do some exercises with the kids.Small gestures,lots of fun...It was a pleasure meeting Somit,who deserves all respect for founding this place.Some people just have the heart on the right place,and I hope he can find the necessary funds to keep on going... And besides that,I got the best massage of my life here,high quality for a good price! Even if it's just for a day or to say hello,just pass by the society,and it will make your Varanasi visit simply complete...I'll be back!

Visited July 2013
Yes i remember you came in our place after finding some hours sorry for it ...because we are located inside the narrow streets and our area"s most of rival never say right direction to come in our place so next time any traveler can call also we can pick up them any one point of Varanasi. we are glad that you came here took massage in our place and expended your useful time with the lovely kids thanks a lot for eating our cafe ...bowl of compassion on the roof top, and it is feeling good that you love the food of here i will pass these message to our older kids who has made these foods. Thanks
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Experience of full life”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I choosed to do yoga with Somit because my friend had taken a yoga class with yoga education training society last year. The day i arrived he invited me to do yoga and massage. I was nervous to do yoga and massage. The friends and relationships i made during my month long stint in Varanasi have made profound impact on my life. i feel incredibly blessed to have becone a part

Visited July 2013
I would be thankful my student and volunteer who has recommend to u in our society and it was good time with you, in these forum we can read it easily that you are happy with us in yoga and massage classes, thanks
“Number-1”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

These yoga studio is good than anyone. Myself visited other studio but this is number 1 because teaching quality is super ; teacher is young but with 12 Years experiences ; friendly atmosphere inside yoga ashram ; lesson fees is also very reasonable price; I have taken here 10 days yoga classes; 5 Hindi lesson; once cooking and teens lessons ; 4 times took massage it was ayurveda ; simple oil; Tantra. All was very good experiences for all of us. We will back again upcoming years. Thankyou Somit ji.

Visited June 2013
Your experience is very different from the others ... you have already checked others as you said me that your last hotel said some yoga studio and took more money and you think that your hotel manager took commission ... but more important thing is that you did not like them and you found us via lonely planet guide and came yourself.. and feeling now cool because almost you took all the lesson of our society and it seems you are very happy with all the subjects and these reason you came up to write here, Thanks and Most Welcome Next Time.