“best & reasonable prices” 5 of 5 bubbles

Yoga Education Training Society
Ranked #2 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Varanasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are non profit organization, Varanasi, India providing free education for helpless and slums kids for better life... as you can see in our blog & sites, We always welcome volunteers for short time or long time work ... We have Yoga Teacher Training Program, and yoga drop classes, Ayurveda, Massage, Hindi language, Astrology, Cooking, Heena, Music vocal , instrumental, classical etc.. at our Yoga Education Training Society at Reasonable class fees...more details write us e.mail. We have accommodation facility also if traveler or volunteer wish to work here they can get room here in Somit Paying Guest House. Please see some reviews in Bed & breakfast forum in TripAdvisor. We welcome everyone. Come and join us feel energy and love. your small time can give pleasure of children faces. thanks. We have children handmade workshop and here you can see if you like you can buy and support. Roof top Bowl of Compassion ( Cafe ) and here you can take the taste of the foods with beautiful view.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / elevator
“best & reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We took class with Somit 9 days morning and the evening times. It was not only yoga.. we took here achieved massage reiki astrology Hindi and one lesson of cooking Somit and other teacher of these society they are fully experienced teacher.Great time and just 9 days they have given us lots.Thanks a lot.

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Navi Mumbai, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice & Great Yoga + Volunteering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

It is overall decent Yoga studio with world's most honest teacher Somit i did yoga continue 12 days it was hatha astanga meditation and prwnayama.....because in my 5th days yoga lesson i forgot to take my purse and inside was 5750 Rs.+ 250 Euro... I realized after 7 hours ..i was in restaurant...i ran away to find out Somit was not in the studio... after reaching staff said they did not get anything my heart was crying becausr it was my last money and Somit‘s mobile was not working..after 30 minutes he came and given my purse and all money was inside ok i could not control my emotions and hug him and kissed.I was giving him for his honesty 1000 Rs but he deniedand said to me if u r happy then donate here 15 notebooks in the children program it was heart touching reply... i did volunteer work here for 11 days it is great super and kind project i m lucky person who has joined Somit and his member.

“Refresh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

i did yoga before many times since last 3 years not continue... When I was doing I thought myself focus is very important and after finish feeling new life energy and refreshing. Teacher is great easy to focus his style and technique easy english every body can understand easy I can trust him easily by close eyes safe place for any solo female traveller Varanasi is full of tricky person specially around somit place they can give u wrong information so contact him before by mobile or phone. See u next time in varanasi

Visited May 2013
“3rd trip and 2 week yoga and volunteering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

It was my third time continuesly last 3 years this time totally 2 weeks I have expended here in intermediate yoga course with Somit ji, he is kind, good heart with many years experiences ... these time i was in hotel gateway of india si I was confude that hiw should to find these place again because lovation is really hard ..first I teached bengalitola lane but Somit had many rivals/ enemies. .they all have said different stories to us for misguide..one guy said that Somit has left Varanasi and living USA... so stupid talking... we tired and finally we went cyber cafe and took his mobile number and after 10 minutes he came to pick up us ...we realized that Somit project and yoga studio is surrounded many enemies and they can be danger for Somit we shared with himandhe knows it...... our time was with him great specially street children helping program we made food 3 times kitchen is just in the class behind side....

Winchester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yoga”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

The class was held inside the hotel. Although the teachers accent was hard to understand, he obviously knew what he was talking about

Visited April 2013