“Healthy, Tasty, Fresh and Clean.. Soooo good!!!”
Review of Aum Cafe

Aum Cafe
Ranked #11 of 275 Restaurants in Varanasi
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Aum Cafe'...Is a small family run cafe',we take pleasure in providing pure, healthy and very tasty food....We make everything including breads,cakes, cookies,yogurt, granola, soup, pasta sauce and our all of our yummy chutneys..To mention a few....We use real ground coffee and serve organic teas from around the world, as well as several special Ayurveda herbal blends.....Up the stairs and behind the temple on Assi ghat..See you soon ... Hours 7:00am until 3:30pm...Closed Monday...May and June Closed due to summer heat..FREE HUGS (very popular)
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

The food at this place is to die for!! I have a hard time choosing what to get each time I visit. The pictures show u exactly what u get. The food is fresh as and the dining area is so clean.
The staff are efficient and friendly.
A small oasis away from the noisey assi ghat area. The chocolate milk shakes and pita pockets with salad are an awesome choice. A must eat place in Varanasi. Yummmm!!!

2  Thank shilohmilo

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Being not used to veggie food I admit I enjoyed eating here a lot, I repeated the experience, as ambience was as good as food, the cakes are WOW

1  Thank mLao
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Excellent coffee and pizza on a small terrace roof. No real scenery or atmosphere... Bit like sitting in a cage but still enjoyed the food.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed a month in Varanasi and regularly ate at the OM Cafe (this is the same as the Aum Cafe). It is run by an American woman who is very kind and clearly understands how important food safety it. The Lemon Lhassi was just outstanding, and the food was always good and healthy. However, often I went only to find it closed, as it seems the owner decides on a day to day basis when to open. If you are nearby, it is well worth it.

ShivaniAum, Manager at Aum Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

I am so sorry about the sometimes unpredictable hours...but when you run a Cafe' in a third world.....life is very unpredictable...... we cook only with purified water ....when we have many hours and sometimes days without electricity.......our water purifier being electric won't run....I will not cut my standards and serve food that I myself would not eat......sooooo we close until, we can maintain our standards.....with the whole of my heart......Shivani

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The pancakes are the best pancakes ever! Oatmeal, juices, lassi, chai homemade bread also all delicious! Good value too. Its a small place, reached via cow pat alley, and it's always busy. I think maybe they should scrap the free wifi as people were hogging tables so they could use the wifi whilst others were waiting for a table. Definitely go here though; you won't find too many places like this in India.

2  Thank Mrswonderstuff