“Good environment”

Aum Cafe
Ranked #15 of 267 Restaurants in Varanasi
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Aum Cafe'...Is a small family run cafe',we take pleasure in providing pure, healthy and very tasty food....We make everything including breads,cakes, cookies,yogurt, granola, soup, pasta sauce and our all of our yummy chutneys..To mention a few....We use real ground coffee and serve organic teas from around the world, as well as several special Ayurveda herbal blends.....Up the stairs and behind the temple on Assi ghat..See you soon ... Hours 7:00am until 3:30pm...Closed Monday...May and June Closed due to summer heat..FREE HUGS (very popular)
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Another getaway place in Varanasi - great food and drinks, with most things being home made and all the ayurvedic qualities are explained on the menu which makes an interesting read! Lovely friendly atmosphere, attentive helpful staff and the owner was lovely too!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

me and my wife ate couple of times here and was great!! we ate mostly both veg and non veg items in a reasonable price and taste was good.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was shown this place by a lovely lady called Susan from Australia and I am very glad she did. The owner was a very nice woman and she was very helpful. All the food was freshly cooked and the water was all drinkable, The cakes and deserts were amazing and the company was really nice. I would definitely go back here again.

2  Thank Annaholmes
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We just stopped for a tea, but fell in love with the place. It a cozy, but most of all CLEAN place. The cleanest bathroom in India!!!
The food looked great (what others ordered) and our tea was fantastic!
The story of the owner, an American woman who converted, is nice. I wish we could have met her in person, must have nice stories to tell.

2  Thank samedu
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I have been going to Varanasi for the last 7 years, and Om is the best and cleanest restaurant I have experienced...the food is fresh, carefully cleaned and prepared ,and gourmet delicious...The owner, Shivani is a loving and helpful woman, who can answer almost any of your questions about Varanasi...the atmosphere is so calm and lovely, they have internet connections and the temptation is to spend the whole day there...a real gem in Assi Ghat...Professor Catherine Jansen

4  Thank catherinejansen