Review Highlights
Excellent guiding

I asked him to guide my tour group of 10 members on a short notice, for Sarnath, but karan showed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
PriyankaSin
Like going for a trip with a friend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
liamdennison

All reviews licensed guide european countries art history his knowledge north tour indian culture local delicacies morning boat perfect guide his passion serene experience last moment city walking tour morning ceremony great tour ancient india human being
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our trip to Sarnath was simply incredible. His knowledge and ability to share it was more than you could hope for, not just dry facts either, but real knowledge from someone who has an honest passion and insight into culture and history. I couldn't recommend him more to anyone looking for a tour guide, you will not regret it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had such an amazing and memorable day in Sarnath thanks to Karan!
He is warm and friendly and so knowledgeable - we learned so much!
We cannot thank him enough for such a wonderful experience!
We would 100% recommend him!

Reviewed September 5, 2019

Soft spoken person and informative. Guided walking tour is great to explore the old city at your own pace.

Date of experience: September 2019
Karan S, Owner at Sachan Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review.
Best regards

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

Karan took us on an unforgettable walking tour of the north part of Varanasi, where we got to see and experience a whole side to the city that we had no idea about, and had no access to by ourselves. He took us into private courtyards and also described the intricate histories of old temples or certain streets. Karan has a wealth of knowledge and everything I now know about Varanasi on this trip was learned on this very generous walking tour. Thank you.

Date of experience: August 2019
Karan S, Owner at Sachan Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

It was a great time with you. I too had enjoyed a lot. Have a nice time ahead. Hope we will meet again.
Best regards

Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Varanasi is a beautiful, historical and religious city. A good guide can always help you with better experience and it becomes easier to explore it. I took Sachan because he had good reviews on TA. We met at Assi-ghat and after arti enjoyed boating.
He recommended me a very nice place for coffee and a restaurant for lunch. We roamed around in the markets, ghats and some old havelis & temples.
Karan is a fantastic guide and will take care if your every need. I got a very good feeling and learnt a lot.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank 424thanks

Dear Guest,
I am extremely thankful to you that you took out your priceless time to write suchna nice review. I wish you a nice time ahead.
Kind regards