“Very Very nice hotel&owner”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Varanasi Villa

Clean Lobby
Clean Washroom and Toilet
Luxurious Single Bedroom
Varanasi Villa Bed and Breakfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Polish first
Spanish first
Any
NozomiS65
“Very Very nice hotel&owner”
Reviewed September 16, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

For one person the owner was very gentle and could stay with confidence with a luxurious big bed. I'm really thankful to you.

Sep 17, 2017
Thank u for staying with us .....
haruma17
Tokyo, Japan
“Super Hotel!!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stayed this hotel at last spring,
So I think this hotel is very nice and again staying.
This is very very very nice Hotel!!!
There is comfortable room, tempuruture ,hot shower ,clean floor!!!!
Hotel owner is very very kind man!!
I love this hotel!
I want to come to this hotel again!!!

Sep 8, 2017
Experienc...
“Nice Place in suburban area”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This hotel is located in a nice and quiet place near Varanasi (20 min Riksha ride to city centre). It's very very clean, you get super fast WiFi, a great breakfast and a nice host! For escaping the noisy madness of the city I highly recommend this place!

Sep 6, 2017
Trail8109...
“My trip best hotel Varanasi villa”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stay two night in this place so I feel so relax ,we enjoyed so much and many friends I meet here,many tourist all country'my room so modern bed too good,we use hot water all time,so clean my room,I use pocket wifi all time ,outside also I took wifi,wow,that's great,my breakfast so tasty food,many recomended,thank u manager staff give me best treat

Sep 4, 2017
Inspirati...
“Great!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

There are free pocket wifi,hot water,good breakfast.
If you told before,they can pick you up and take to the hotel by free!!!

Sep 2, 2017
Thank u for staying with us...
TaigaY12
Tokyo, Japan
“Amaizing hotel ,stuff food”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed one night. The room was so clean,has hot shower.this is including breakfast which is soooooo dericious.the stuff can speak japanese. So, there is no problem to not have good english.this is the best hotel in varanasi!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 31, 2017
cflor2
Ubud, Indonesia
“Lovely place”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Excellent service owner tried very hard to meet our every need. Very welcoming environment, amenities excellent.

Sep 3, 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing