“Nice Place in suburban area”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Varanasi Villa

Clean Lobby
Clean Washroom and Toilet
Luxurious Single Bedroom
Varanasi Villa Bed and Breakfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Polish first
Spanish first
Any
Experienc...
“Nice Place in suburban area”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This hotel is located in a nice and quiet place near Varanasi (20 min Riksha ride to city centre). It's very very clean, you get super fast WiFi, a great breakfast and a nice host! For escaping the noisy madness of the city I highly recommend this place!

Sep 6, 2017
Trail8109...
“My trip best hotel Varanasi villa”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I stay two night in this place so I feel so relax ,we enjoyed so much and many friends I meet here,many tourist all country'my room so modern bed too good,we use hot water all time,so clean my room,I use pocket wifi all time ,outside also I took wifi,wow,that's great,my breakfast so tasty food,many recomended,thank u manager staff give me best treat

Sep 4, 2017
Inspirati...
“Great!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

There are free pocket wifi,hot water,good breakfast.
If you told before,they can pick you up and take to the hotel by free!!!

Sep 2, 2017
Thank u for staying with us...
TaigaY12
Tokyo, Japan
“Amaizing hotel ,stuff food”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I stayed one night. The room was so clean,has hot shower.this is including breakfast which is soooooo dericious.the stuff can speak japanese. So, there is no problem to not have good english.this is the best hotel in varanasi!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 31, 2017
cflor2
Ubud, Indonesia
“Lovely place”
Reviewed August 30, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Excellent service owner tried very hard to meet our every need. Very welcoming environment, amenities excellent.

Sep 3, 2017
gakuc1
“Best hotel in my whole trip”
Reviewed August 28, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Thanks for give me this place to stay,I like so much here,workers so friendly and best care for tourist. We use pocket wifi it's best for our trip,always wifi we have.my bed so nice to sleep,I stay three night so good time to relax and sightsee boat ride,10 min distance to river so very energy place,breakfast so tasty,I really miss this breakfast in Japan.we use hot water day night always,thanks for care me,I tell my friends to visit Varanasi to stay here,recomended

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for visit here...
Yuka C
“Best hotel”
Reviewed August 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed at a two single beds room. It's clean and air conditioner is working properly! And they gave us pocket wifi which makes you easy to get moving in the town. And this is very huge point that owner is very kind and try to help when you have problems or any requests. And Japanese language is available.

Aug 25, 2017
Thaank u so much for stay here
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing