“Very nice hotel”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Varanasi Villa

Clean Lobby
Clean Washroom and Toilet
Luxurious Single Bedroom
Varanasi Villa Bed and Breakfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
DaikiT36
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed March 6, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Very clean hotel and delicious breakfast I like this hotel .Because hotel staff very polite and funny . I surprised and happy. Because this hotel come world trip people.so I talked world people about my culture thank you.

Management Response
Apr 12, 2017

Varanasi villa
Jha
aylamille...
Wellington, New Zealand
“Beautiful location and wonderful hospitality”
Reviewed March 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed at Varanasi Villa 3 night's. When I first arrived I could not believe my luck. It was very luxurious for a backpacker like me and the breakfasts were delicious.Hot showers, king size bed and reliable WiFi.The hosts Jha and Ritu were very attentive and made sure I had everything I needed. Would highly reccomend.

AyakoOchi
Tokyo, Japan
“Beautiful hotel”
Reviewed February 26, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I reached vanarasi on 23rd of Feb. Driver came on time and picked me up. It was far from the city but driver took me there safely. I was wondering how the hotel is but when I reached hotel I got impressed. Hotel guy talked to me nicely and provided me welcome chai.it was super tasty. The hotel was new very clean and hot water 24hours. He provided me wifi super fast. I was there only one night but if I come vanarasi I will stay this hotel.100%recommend to all.

Ohgata K
“exellent hotel”
Reviewed February 24, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

room is very clean and confortable.
breakfast is very delicious.
dinner, lunch, chai , and so on.
this hotel is superduper.staff very friendly”hot water always”we enjoyed.i recomed many people people to stay here.

Extraordi...
“Best room in my trip”
Reviewed February 23, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

とても清潔でいいホテルでした!nice!
Breakfast is very good! Bed is so comfortable and good time to relax stay here.nice
Hotel staff is very kind.I want to come again.

Keisuke12...
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed February 17, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Room is clean, lovely breakfast, wifi is working good, and you can use hot shower.
Also owner is kind and easygoing.
Recommend this hotel.

gkochtes
“New luxury hotel”
Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My girlfriend and I stayed two nights in this hotel on our 6 weeks India trip. Our room was very cozy yet modern. The guys here are very helpful and funny, and it's a very friendly atmosphere. The breakfast was self made and quite good. We checked out at 12am on our last day here, but our bus arrived at 10pm. We were very welcomed to stay till then, using fast WiFi, having nice chats and some Chai. It's a bit tricky to get there as most tuktuk drivers don't know the place yet, but the staff will help you with that. Can recommend this place.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing