“Life saver!”

Ranked #37 of 285 Restaurants in Varanasi
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

Lives up to the hype. Marvelous service with a smile. Meat and veg foods and the absence of spice on request settled my stomach. Loved the Chinese chicken and cashews. Great selection of cakes and rolls too. Recommended.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Its the best place to have continental food at Varanasi !! Me and my family were in Varanasi for 3 days & we ensured we had all the meals at this eatery .

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Charming spot with a touristy menu (pancakes, eggs), as well as regular local food, we liked the pastries we tried as well as the fresh lime soda and coffee. I wish we could have come back here for breakfast.
The staff was sweet and helpful, and we loved that they had wifi!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Walked in to buy a few items to eat in the flight later that day. There was no one in the counter, the staff who was sitting inside was totally indifferent and didn't even bother to ask what was my requirement. There were a few tourists sitting on the table chatting. Except for a few bread items which looked stale there were absolutely nothing and it was about 11:00 in the morning! After a few minutes walked out of the shop without buying anything.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Varanasi. They serve really good Western food and delicious baked goods. I had French toast which was made with brown bread and served with real maple syrup. I also had a freshly-baked chocolate chip muffin and a pot of chai...also very good. The pancakes and omelettes my friends had looked delicious as well. The cafe was clean and the service good, and the owners were friendly and eager to please. The cafe is located on the main road in Shivala about 5 minutes walk from the river and not far from Assi That. I highly recommend the New Bread Of Life Bakery and look forward to eating here again next time I'm in Varanasi.