Deep Avadh
Hotel G3(Lucknow)
Hotel Amber(Lucknow)
Manglam Hotel(Lucknow)
View Hotel
All reviewslucknow railway stationheart of the cityvisit lucknowhotel staffratesproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2014

It’s a good family hotel at a good price. food was excellent, room service & staff was good. moreover , the hotel is centrally located to all major places . Ambience of the internal decoration of the hotel is also good.Recommended for a family stay. As of now a always stay place for next trip to Lucknow.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our arrival seemed quite unexpected although we had phoned late arrival two days earlier. I will not recommend this hotel for European tourist who wants a certain standard. Dirty linnen and towels. The room was not cleaned during our stay ( 2 nights). Minimumlevel for food and service.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Trude S
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I checked in Hotel Deep Awadh late by 11 30 pm and had an early morning flight the next day by 7 am. So I was there only for about 6 hours yet I had a very bad experience in the hotel.

First the lift didn't work and I had to climb 3 floors carrying my bag. Second my room was at the corner and the next few rooms were occupied by a group of college guys who kept shouting, played loud music and were smoking with their doors open.The whole corridor was filed with the smell of nicotine.

Third and the most worst part was that my room was not yet cleaned after the previous checkout. I immediately called the reception and asked for a room change which was instantly refused. They then said someone will come and clean the room which never happened. The bed sheets weren't clean and I couldn't use the wash basin as some one had choked it with paan. I couldnt sleep in the unclean bed so I had to lie down on the sofa and had a very uncomfortable sleep.

The location is the only advantage of this hotel. Its close to the railway station and being in the centre of the city, finding this hotel wasnt that difficult.( all taxi drivers knew this hotel)

The bad experience with such hotels have made me understand the importance of writing reviews and sharing experiences. So here is my advice - Avoid this hotel if you have other options.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank GopinathGanesan
JGirdhar, General Manager at Deep Avadh, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing your valuable time to review our service

We are heartily apologized for the inconvenience you had during stay at Deep Avadh.

I discussed the same with my team and they are also promised not to repeat the same in future.

You may call me at 09598074246 directly for any kind of assistance.

Regards
Joney Girdhar

Reviewed December 24, 2013

It was a great pleasure to have this hotel for our stay. It was very near to market as well as nice location. Staff and others were excellent. great service. I personally recommend this hotel for stay

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Sir,

We thank you for staying with us while at Lucknow and for valuable time to review our services.

We wish you to see you again at Deep Avadh while being at Lucknow.

Fir any assistance you may contact me at 09598074246 or mail at girdhar@thedeepavadh.com

Regards
Joney Girdhar

Reviewed December 22, 2013

I am staying in the deep avadh hotel from last one year the hotel rooms are very nice and the most important service is very good all the staff in the hotel are very supportive.
The staff on the reception are very nice,calm and helpfull with smile on their faces.Food is very nice.will always stay in the same hotel whenever i visit lucknow

Room Tip: nice hotel to stay
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business