Tripadvisor
Lucknow
1,055 results
All reviews close to the airport front office team mr sumit special thanks to mr lucknow airport excellent hospitality nice ambience cooperative staff business meeting swimming pool house keeping very nice hotel coffee shop comfortable stay great experience food quality is wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

Very well maintained property and very ambient. Huge reception area and good restaurants which serve great food. Round the clock service with very caring staff. Whenever I am in Lucknow I make sure to be here

2  Thank Vindutt2020
PICCADILY, Chief Operating Officer at The Piccadily Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking out the time to write a kind review of your stay at The Piccadily Lucknow.

We are delighted to know that you had a hospitable and enjoyable stay with us. It always makes us proud to know that our brilliant team goes above and beyond to make sure that we meet all your expectations and made you feel at home on your visit. Your appreciative feedback about our excellent services, extraordinary Lobby and good restaurants will certainly encourage us to excel further.

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your next visit at The Piccadily Lucknow.

COO - Piccadily Holiday Resorts Ltd
Our Hotels: The Piccadily Lucknow I Piccadily Resort Manali I Kasauli Resort by Piccadily at Kasauli

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Overall ambience is good. Service is also good. Best thing is location. It’s nearby airport and railway station.overall satisfied. Food is also good. I loved the restaurant which is at ground floor. Staff is also supportive. Nice experience.

3  Thank gajrajsingh1

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to know that you had a hospitable and enjoyable stay with us. It always makes us proud to know that our brilliant team goes above and beyond to make sure that we meet all your expectations and made you feel at home on your visit. Your appreciative feedback about overall ambiance, convenient location, delicious food and supportive staff will certainly encourage us to excel further.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

staff was curteous as well as with a smiling face . lobby was clean . tea served was good .

over all good place to have your business meeting

music was satisfactory . approach to the hotel was easier and its closeness to the airport .

3  Thank mahto1973

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to know that you had a hospitable and enjoyable stay with us. It always makes us proud to know that our brilliant team goes above and beyond to make sure that we meet all your expectations and made you feel at home on your visit. Your appreciative feedback about our excellent services, convenient location and well mannered staff will certainly encourage us to excel further.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

The staff is very cooperative and they help me a lot like a good place for the old ones like me ,I came here along with the family and enjoyed a lot with my friends and everyone of the Piccadilly is very nice.Ms Zehra is very helpful and Mr Abhijeet is also very nice

3  Thank Sohanshah

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to know that you had a hospitable and enjoyable stay with us. It always makes us proud to know that our brilliant team goes above and beyond to make sure that we meet all your expectations and made you feel at home on your visit. Your appreciative feedback about our excellent services and cooperative staff will certainly encourage us to excel further. Your special mention about Mr. Abhijit and Ms. Zehra has already been conveyed to them.

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

The unique hospitality is offering by the Piccadilly since past so long and the services are very fine and the staff behaviour is very nice and courteous and supportive and the staff helped me lot for having the wonderful stay in Lucknow Piccadilly

3  Thank Shobitmishra

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to know that you had a hospitable and enjoyable stay with us. It always makes us proud to know that our brilliant team goes above and beyond to make sure that we meet all your expectations and made you feel at home on your visit. Your appreciative feedback about our outstanding services and nice staff behaviour will certainly encourage us to excel further.