“good atmosphere”

The Maple Leaf Hotel
Ranked #58 of 128 Lucknow B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2013

it was a very nice experiance staying at The Maple Leaf Hotel, Lucknow....really enjoyed the atmosphere calm and clean, the staffs were very hospitable....i liked the rooms as they were very hygienic.....i had stayed there for three days and two nights.....and definitely try to be there again & again....

Room Tip: higher floors
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for The Maple Leaf Hotel

Reviewed February 19, 2013

There was no point making a reservation at this hotel, after reviewing some previous comments.
But somehow I got trapped within my plans and schedule, this was the turning point, the help and cooperation I got from the staff at Maple Leaf, was beyond the hospitality. Surprisingly, all of the services those they offer there, were completely upto my requirements. Though there are some loop-holes, but purely depends over person to person.

In Short: Cooperative Team, Decent and Affordable services, Relaxed and calm environment. Hygienic Meals.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very UNfriendly reception in spite of my advance reservation. I almost walked out to different hotel. We came for Kumbh mela all the way from USA and even told the receiptionist.The reception at Allahabad was for superior in spite of tens of millions of people. the guys at the reception at this hotel have no sense of customer service. Room is small and pricy. I will not recommend to any one. This was my most unpleasant experience in this trip.

Room Tip: Its pricy for the room size and horrible receptionist. I wanted almost to walk out to different hote...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Amit_Chakravarty, Manager at The Maple Leaf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

At the outset, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you and the annoyance you had to go through due to the experience.

As per your feedback on the Reception Staff, it is very unfortunate that the stay experience at our property did not reflect the quality you expected from us and I am really concerned that we did not live up to your expectation.

I do hope you will not judge us solely on the basis of your last experience and will give us an opportunity to improve and serve you better. We look forward for another opportunity to regain your confidence and hope to see you with us soon and we ensure best of our services.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed here with my family, though the size of rooms are a bit small but with the efficient service and well taken care for room services I was impressed. The quality of food was great too. I'm definitely going to advice my friends and relatives to go and stay at this property. The staff was courteous.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Will not suggest any one to stay in this hotel ever... worst experiance of my life ....horrific breakfast service and food.staff is very rude and illmannered.Nearby hotels are far better.Would have given zero stars if available.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank yash9778
Faraz786, Manager at The Maple Leaf Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

On behalf or hotel F&B Manager- Mr. Stanley Jacob

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you, as a Premium budget hotel the breakfast offered by us can be described as a fully functional breakfast designed for business travelers on the move we apologies if your choice was not met. We request you to give us a chance to serve you again so that we may live up to your expectations.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had a group of eight rooms booked for participation in a National Taekwondo competition in Lucknow in October 2012. The rooms were cozy in size but comfortable and linen and bathrooms were all clean and comfortable. LCDs' have been provided. The restaurant though small served good food and the staff is courteous and hospitable. All fine but some problem observed was getting hot water in the bathrooms. One or two rooms only had this problem which was not resolved. Rest all was pretty fine and comfortable. Right place to be with family or alone for a temporary stay in the city. It is in the midst of posh area of Hazratganj and also some other restaurants are in nearby area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends