Hotel Charans International
lebua Lucknow(Lucknow)
$60
$45
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Location of the hotel is good as it is situated at amidst of city lucknow, The rooms are very clean and maintained, airconditioning system are good, rooms are spacious enugh, toilets are clean, staff are well polished and trained,reception lobby is good, conveyance facility from here is frequent.

Room Tip: within this tarriff the hotel is good
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank casudhirg
rishi r, Manager at Hotel Charans International, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

We would like to thank you for your stay at hotel charans international & for taking out your valuable time for your words & appreciation. We would like to see you back at lucknow & hotel charana international ahead in future. You can directly call me at 9919317750 for your suggestions & feed back & even for your future reservations .
Thanking you
Regards
Rishi
Reservations
Hotel charans international

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Hotel Charans has got a very good location as it is located in the heart of d city. it is a must visit and also the rooms are very clean.
Food was very good. This place is quite small so everything is near.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank utsavkhosla
rishi32, Manager at Hotel Charans International, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thanking you
Regards
Rishi
Reservations
Hotel charans international

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This hotel I stay once every two weeks only because of location as it is right in main road and all major area are nearby. However the room inside are not so clean. I have written review to the hotel directly also but every time I find same problem. The bathroom has lot of pests. Room sometime I see cockroaches once I saw small rat also. Ground floor room window cannot open. However high floor you can open window but you will not get WIFI Net in that case. Hot water some time comes some time not. Actually geyser switch is not inside the room. Not sure where it is. Good part they provide room at 7 am also when by booking is from 12 pm. Room needs to be more clean to attract more traveler. Room size is good.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Kingshuk P
rishi32, Manager at Hotel Charans International, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

dear sir thank you for posting a review about our hotel . we are extremely sorry about the inconvenience you faced during the time of your stay. i request you to contact me on 9919317750 for any grievances at any time & i assure you of our best services in future. we have discussed your discomfort about cleanness with the executive house keeper & we have taken necessary steps to correct it .
thanking you
regards
rishi
reservations
hotel charans international

Reviewed November 10, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
rishi32, Manager at Hotel Charans International, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Reviewed June 24, 2011

It was my first visit to Lucknow and I had stayed in this hotel on recommendation of colleague posted at the local office.
The hotel does not have its own parking & the vehicles are parked along side the street connecting the hotel to main road.
I had asked for a taxi as I had to go for a business meeting a got the same almost two hours later.
The rooms were not so clean and to add to that the toilet was stinky and I noticed this when I returned after the meeting in the evening (as I was in a hurry in the morning). The toiletries consisted of a soap and a sachet of Re1 shampoo.
The rooms was with a refrigerator with half-emptied water bottles which in no way was mineral water. (Unable to understand logic behind this).
Next morning I got up early on account of smoke like odor and found that same was emanating from the Air Conditioner;s stabilizer. When tried to get morning tea it was informed that same could be made available only after 6 AM. (Horrible)
Every time I left the room with my laptop the service staff on the floor of my room was eager to confirm if I was checking out ( like if they have urgent need of my room)
I even had to pay in advance for the laundry (not seen anywhere)

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mangalgm
rishi32, Manager at Hotel Charans International, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you sir for posting a review for our property . We are taking utmost care with the problems faced by you during your stay. We assure you of our best of services & a delightful stay ahead in future. For any suggestions you can call rishi directly on his mobile 9919317750 .