“Fantastic Property , suitable for big functions with a blast !! :)”

Charans Club and Resorts
Ranked #41 of 92 Hotels in Lucknow
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was here in April , there is a huge banquet for big fuctions , I liked the swimming pool and the recreational centres , and outdoor and indoors sports , the food is very good in the restaurant and is worth for the price. Overall Experience here was amazing and if got a chance to visit Lucknow again would certainly be happy to come here again ,, good job done ,, keep it up !!! CHEERS MATES !!

3  Thank ANANT255060
rishi r, Manager at Charans Club and Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

There are newer reviews for Charans Club and Resorts

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I visited this property in mid april for 3 days with my family.... We were coming from delhi and had chosen this hotel from there internet site. We were thoroughly impressed with there hospitality. The rooms n hotel property were up to the mark and clean. The food of the hotel was beyond expectations. they had lots of activities and video games for the kids. since it was quite hot we all enjoyed in the swimming pool .. which has a small splash pool for the kids also. The staff of the hotel was very kind and courteous. Infact Mr. Rishi was in regular touch with us to make our stay most comfortable. ALl in all we had a memorable experience at the resort. Will surely visit this place once again.

Room Tip: all rooms are spacious and good quality.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

it was 2 night pleasant stay in charan hotel....nice and spacious room...with clean toilets...clean lobby....hotel staffs are swift... they value guest...instant reply of queries...rates are reasonable... swift service.... hygienic food....

always my first choice to stay in this group hotel............keep it up.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
rishi r, Manager at Charans Club and Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Reviewed May 1, 2013

During my stay at charans resort in Apr 2013 it was the experience for nice homely hospitalty which I never feel before at any resort.

We wish to visit here again soon. I thank mr kapoor and his staff for his hospitality and cooperation.
Mr rishi is always axcessable on phone and is verry helpfull you can cal him any time for any needs
This place I would suggest to all who like open and green places

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank packwl

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed 1 night filthy room rubbish everywhere in gardens and eaten alive by mozzies won't be back. Bathroom was disgusting looked like toilet had never been cleaned and the restaurant smelled. Front desk man hardly looked up from his paper when we checked in. Only good point was the old man that did the room service he seemed to be trying and smiled even though his English was not great.

Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Jim G

dear guest thank you for taking out your valuable time to review our services . we were very disheartened to know about the problems faced by you during your stay with us . please feel free to call me any time @ 9919317750 for your complaints & feed back & even for your future reservations. we would request you not to carry a similar image of us & give us another opportunity to serve you back . we would ensure that your future stay is comfortable & i would like to meet you personally & discuss the problems in detail. all our team members apologize for our shortcomings & are determined to improve .
regards
rishi

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I have choose this property after reading reviews from our community and found once again value of these reviews as my stay was excellent. What you can expect in a budget of INR 2000 in a city like Lucknow which is almost overpriced particularly in terms of hotel room tariffs. Here you find a place with peace and spacious rooms along with comfortable bed and washrooms. Although room service is a bit slow but overall i will rate this property as very good to excellent.one more thing i would like to add here that Mr Rishi the manager of this property has called me personally in this mornig just to check wheather my stay here is a pleasent one not and if i am feeling any problem just call me directly, This property is having other facilites like Swiming Pool/ Spa/Kids activity zone which i havent used.
Bar and restaurent rates are quite decent and food quality is also good. i would like to stay here once again and will recomend this property to try atleast once.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank vijay y

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This review of Charans Resorts, Lucknow is long-overdue as my 2nd visit was done there on end of Jan’13 just immediately after my 1st one a month before, hence could not post my review at this site immediately.
Anyhow, the stay was pleasant, the service was courteous, the two rooms given this time (nos 9 & 10) are even better than the earlier ones (nos 5 & 6) which were also good, the food was nice, service was prompt and overall it was a wonderful experience. Not to say that it was value for money and a bargain.
We missed Munna Chacha though, the adorable man.
Mr Pankaj Kapoor who manages the show here is wonderful. Mr Rishi as ususal is very approachable, co-operative and caring. He keeps a track while we were coming in night.
We did have a slight, small unpleasant experience at the reception during check-out. But everything has a learning lesson for us. Through this only we came to know that the nearest ATM is SBI near Chinhat Police Station, but it is around 1-1.2 km away (not so near from the hotel). Anyhow, Mr Pankaj managed the situation and overall the thing was under control. But I hope Mr Arya, who mans the reception in morning, will be able to differentiate between regular and loyal customers with others. And my request to Charans is to kindly check and ensure that their card-swiping machine works OK. From a boarder’s point of view, I think it’s always essential for us not to solely rely on debit cards and always have sufficient ready cash in hand especially during check-outs.
But bygone is bygone, and these types of small aberrations are insignificant and do nothing to belittle Charan’s reputation. Even now, I vouch for Charans and will never think of any place other than Charans if I want to stay in Lucknow. Kindly refer my earlier review of Charan’s. With Mr Rishi and Mr Pankaj at the helm of affairs, Charans Resort has all the potential to be the number one staying place in Lucknow.

Room Tip: Room No 9 & 10 are even better than Room No 5 & 6 where we stayed in our first visit in Dec...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KINGSHUK S
rishi r, Manager at Charans Club and Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2013

We would like to thank you for your stay at charans club & resort & for taking out your valuable time for your words & appreciation. We would like to see you back at lucknow & charans club & resort ahead in future. You can directly call me at 9919317750 for your suggestions & feed back & even for your future reservations . we apologise for the problem you faced during checkout & for the credit card machine not working . your review has been conveyed to our staff & they are sorry as well for the inconvinience . please let us know when you wish to come back again so as we can make suitable arrangements for your stay . our staff is thankfull to you as they have a very plesent time with rocksy & like to see him more offen .