Tripadvisor
Lucknow
All reviews metro station special thanks sign board short distance from the airport mr ashish marriage function excellent stay kind person excellent housekeeping lucknow airport front office staff five nights rooms are spacious air port quick response delicious food served hot
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have never been to a hotel worst than this. I am here on a on job training purpose with 10 of my colleagues. I won't recommend this hotel to any solo female travellers. The stuffs are irrational. They kept buzzing my door bell at 11 in the night by room service and even 5 in the morning for some unknown reason. They call your room also without any reason. Totally disturbed my sleep.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
gmcpl2019, Manager at Cygnett Park Di-Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sir / Ma’am,.

Greetings from Cygnett Park Di Arch Lucknow!!!!

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback and thank you for bringing these points to my notice. I am indeed distressed to know of your recent experience at Cygnett Park Di Arch Repose Lucknow,

While I regret the inconvenience you have experienced, may I assure you that I am investigating the causes for me to personally address. I would additionally request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services.

At Cygnett Park Di Arch Repose Lucknow, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2019

Highly recommended!.GM Mr. Bisht and staff had taken care of our guests on a personal level and make our functions successfully.
Food quality is very good and special thanks to the chef Pranshat katihar

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sethpreeti
gmcpl2019, General Manager at Cygnett Park Di-Arch, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Respected Ma'am,

Greetings from “Cygnett Park Di Arch-Lucknow”!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Lucknow.

At “Cygnett Park Di Arch-Lucknow, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to “Cygnett Park Di Arch-Lucknow and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

We had a family function here and the entire hotel staff and management was extremely helpful in making it successful. All our guests left very happy and satisfied. The amenities are as per international standards and rates are affordable with no hidden extras. Highly recommend !

Trip type: Traveled with family

Respected Sir / Ma'am,

Reviewed December 8, 2019

This hotel being very close to airport is a perfect place for those who have flight early morning or if it is a short trip to Lucknow. They have excellent housekeeping department who are perfectly trained for the job

Trip type: Traveled on business
gmcpl2019, General Manager at Cygnett Park Di-Arch, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2019

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Reviewed November 28, 2019

The staff is extremely patient , cooperative and well-behaved. The rooms service was really quick and impressive! The food was amazing . Rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable .
The ambience of the hotel was absolutely fine . We stayed for 3 nights and we had almost 60 guests along with us and each one of them was very happy with the place!
It also a terrace lawn which is pretty enough for a small gathering!
If you are looking for a place to stay in Lucknow , I highly recommend this place.
It also has a very apt location (close to the airport, railway station and a metro station).
We had a very comfortable stay in Lucknow, a lot of credits of which go to the Cygnett!

Date of stay: November 2019
gmcpl2019, General Manager at Cygnett Park Di-Arch, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Dear Mr. Bhatia