Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,021 results
All reviews rocca restaurant head chef special thanks wonderful experience special mention in room dining take care visit this place his team gomti nagar excellent service memorable stay great hospitality comfortable stay courteous staff amazing food room service
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came here for my birthday. So when we went for the breakfast, the staff got to know about my birthday. Their name is Shashi and Karamveer. They were such amazing hosts. They managed to give me a lil surprise and i must say i was really touched. Keep it up Shashi and Karamveer for being such amazing human beings and an excellent team! Keep it up! We also bought hyatt chocolate cake from the bakery counter. It was out of the world

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
HyattRegLKO, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Lucknow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Harsh, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hyatt Regency Lucknow with the TripAdvisor community. I sincerely appreciate your kind feedback to our brilliant hosts and it simply makes me proud. I am happy to hear that we are able to deliver the highest standard of service and meet your needs and go beyond to exceed your expectations. Your raving feedback will definitely be shared with Shashi and Karamveer, will ensure that their efforts are recognized. Thank you once again and we are very keen on welcoming you back again on your next visit to Hyatt Regency Lucknow.
Warm Regards
Ashish Kumar

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A really good hotel. Lives up to all expectations even though a little pricey. Rooms very cozy and service was wonderful. I had no problems and even if I did the staff were very helpful. Specially with a child it was really comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Parameshwari, Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are truly grateful for the wonderful things you have said about our hotel, team and services; we are delighted you felt special. We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward. We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time. Everything was terrific

We stayed on the lounge access floor. Thanks to Akshat, Probat and the staff for a wonderful experience.

We definitely recommend the rooftop bar and breakfast buffet.

Thanks to Junaid for helping us so much at checkin and out. We have already booked our next stay

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hyatt Regency Lucknow with the TripAdvisor community. I sincerely appreciate your kind feedback to our brilliant hosts and it simply makes me proud. I am happy to hear that we are able to deliver the highest standard of service and meet your needs and go beyond to exceed your expectations. Your raving feedback will definitely be shared with Akshat, Probat and Junaid, will ensure that their efforts are recognized. Thank you once again and we are very keen on welcoming you back again on your next visit to Hyatt Regency Lucknow.
Warm Regards
Ashish Kumar

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service is good and so is the food. The wait staff is courteous can however be a little more trained about the food and in conversation style. Yogesh served us with good courtesy and behaviour.
Restaurant is clean and chef stopped by to ask about he food as well.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Nupur, Thank you so much for your very kind feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have noted your concern and you shall witness a marked change on your next visit. Looking forward to welcoming you back at Hyatt Regency Lucknow.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent three days at this hotel and used it as a base to explore Lucknow. Good location, quiet and comfortable rooms with really nice beds, excellent food, and the service was top rate. Thanks especially to Shashi Bak, Karam, and Himanshu who made sure I sampled the best of the hotel's cuisine.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hyatt Regency Lucknow with the TripAdvisor community. I sincerely appreciate your kind feedback to our brilliant hosts and it simply makes me proud. I am happy to hear that we are able to deliver the highest standard of service and meet your needs and go beyond to exceed your expectations. Your raving feedback will definitely be shared with Shashi, Karam and Himanshu, will ensure that their efforts are recognized. Thank you once again and we are very keen on welcoming you back again on your next visit to Hyatt Regency Lucknow.