Tripadvisor

from $40.00
More Info
from $1,174.50
More Info
All reviews tamil nadu and kerala internal flights unforgettable experience agra fort taj mahal mta manish race driver land culture journey knowledge cars souvenirs indian beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We we’re able to do lovely asanas & méditation looking at the sun rising above the Taj Mahal.
Then our guide was so very kind and helpful to visit the Taj Mahal and the city

Date of experience: January 2020
Stay20175206562, Guest Relations Manager at My Tour Advisor, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Dear ms.elisabeth,
Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed December 27, 2019

I had already done two more times, more or less, the same lap ... but I found it equally interesting thanks to Manish's ability to organize.
certainly to recommend also for the contained costs

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 22, 2019

It was my first time in South India from Chennai to Kochi. We crossed Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Naturally I had a glimpse of these 2 regions but I did see a lot. It was diversified enough that you visit the magical South Indian temples, you discover folk art and the amazing food. Nature is not left out and you will visit Tiger reserve, bird sanctuary and tea plantation.
Local Guides were ok but I can highly recommend Thomas Kuttuvayalil for the spice plantation, Jahan at the Connemara Tea plantation, and Suresh the captain and Bindu the cook at the Backwaters.
I thank again my great driver ARO Arockiasam. He was reliable, fun, and very adaptable. He took me to a bird sanctuary on the way and it is memorable. Thank you ARO.
Manish was my contact in the office and he was great. He adapted our journey when necessary and I thank him for that.
I highly recommend MTA Destination Experts

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 19, 2019

We asked for a five-day trip arrangement and guide. In addition to the schedule I had decided in advance, I was very happy because I was able to move from time to time. On the way, my carelessness caused a big problem, but I was able to solve it through the professional work of the guide. I felt that it would not have been such an enjoyable trip unless I was here.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

We went to visit Ganges Ghat with a group of seven people. Two people split up on the Indian cycle rickshaw and headed to the destination on an exciting drive. The enthusiasm of the people who bathe with the Ganges illuminated by the morning sun was a wonderful sight. The guide was very good at guiding the narrow alleys where ordinary tourists could not pass. We were able to see the temple of Shiva without leaving. There were no favorite souvenirs at the hotel or in the market of the city, but the souvenirs guided by the guide are very satisfying because we have the perfect items. I am grateful to the MTA for organizing the trip plan according to our wishes. When I go to India next time, I want to rely on the same guide as MTA.

Date of experience: September 2019