Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,910 results
All reviews four points chef manoj taj view rooftop pool lobby area special thanks top floor pleasant stay duty manager excellent stay spacious rooms front office breakfast spread courteous staff amazing hotel modern hotel hotel staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel stay was nice. All the staff were courteous. Food was excellent. Chef Manoj suggested few dishes and he personally prepared and served our table. All the dishes were excellent. There were tons of variety of food.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
rdagra, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to share such an incredible review on TripAdvisor.

I really appreciate the compliments you have given about your experience at our hotel. It leaves me overwhelmed.

Your compliments for our product, food and most importantly our service is truly appreciated.

The Radisson Hotel Agra experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to serve you well. I have conveyed your compliments to everyone in the hotel, including our chefs who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Manoj is best chief .he is very polite
He can understand well about the customer need, cooks delicious food.
Well known for cooking food for every kind of client ,and cooks delicious for special cases also

Trip type: Traveled on business
rdagra, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel, expensive spa prices, bar is average with staffing issues... A group of 6 of us waited in the bar area for service to no avail. I managed to walk behind the bar and pour myself a beer AND drink it before staff arrived and bothered to serve us, but we were already over it and four of our group had already given up. The walls/floor in the rooms are thin or not well insulated meaning you can hear every little thing from the rooms above and beside you. This is a solid 4 star hotel but doesn't cut it as a 5 star hotel. The gym is tiny with a very small amount of equipment. The service from in room dining is fast. If you're looking for a 5 star experience this isn't the hotel for you however, still a good stop.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to share your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was wonderful. We highly appreciate your kind words about our team, the services we provide in the hotel.

Once again thank you so much for choosing Radisson Hotel Agra, it has been an immense pleasure serving you and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a frequent visitor to Agra due to professional reasons. During my visit I have stayed with various hotels but for last few visits I prefer staying at Radisson, Agra for various reasons including the hotel location, cleanliness, quality of food and courteous staff.

I would like to make a special mention of the hotel’s restaurant staff whom I have always found to be very hospitable and always on their toes to give the best to their guests. This according to me is one of the differentiating factor which makes Raddison stand out of the rest in Agra.

Room tip: You can request for Taj facing upper floors
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your valuable feedback, we are pleased to learn that your experience with us was delightful.

We strive always to deliver our guests the highest levels of hospitality and it is very satisfying to know that this is being achieved.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stay experience was just as good as mostly 5 star offer but what made my experience best was the food by Chef Manoj at Oasis Restaurant. Even if you are not staying at this property still go and do enjoy there food, a-la -carte or bufffet both are amazing.

Room tip: Taj view rooms are best