- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Good family hotel located away from madness of the old city...very close to the Taj Mahal ( about 4 kms ), Stayed for a night during peak diwali season
Nice spacious rooms, good AC, comfortable beds, clean toilets & towels
Easy check in...with luggage delivered to our rooms ( tips expected )
Good breakfast & dinner ( Chilled beer served during buffet )
One of the better hotels we stayed in while in India, nice room, good service, clean enough. Hotel had a good bar though would still avoid the ice.
We thought a good location though out of the maintown was closer to Taj etc this was even more important to us as there was a large political rally the day we went to the Taj but we were on the right side of town and it didn't interfere with our trip to Taj or Agra Fort.
More then happy would recommend
The hotel is good to stay with family.
1. Good location. Near to Taj east gate (2 km) and Agra cant railway station (approx 2-3 km)
2. Good ambience and crowd. (mostly foreigners during our visit.)
3. Staff is courteous and friendly
4. Helpful and room service is excellent.
5. Average on price.
1. Only one cons I have found that there were small cockroaches in room and few places. I have given a feedback to manager to work on it. Hope if you visit, those will not be there.
I enjoyed staying at hotel with my wife.
Very friendly staff an ok spot in the very busy part of Agra but not much around. The room were big and nice but we chased out a couple of lizards gecko types from our room. Lousy view from the room. Expensive mini bar. The complimentary breakfast is minimal and you have too ask to have things filled up on the buffet. Coffee was just hot water a instant coffee packs. Dinner in the restaurant was nice but we had to send a few things back for not being cooked properly. Everyone wanted a tip from you no matter how little they did. Three people to bring up the extra bed and they practically formed a line for tips. Not comfortable in that way.