Hotel Royale Residency
$636
$415
getaroom.com
  • Pool
All reviewsg adventurestaj mahalfamily suiteclean hotelbuffet breakfastnight staywi fidecent hotelcouple of nightsmini barroom was largeroom service isnice staybooked this hotelrailway stationindiawedding
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Simply value for money!!! Staffs were very decent and professional.

My room AC was making some odd noise and on a single complaint they have changed my room. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant and it was tasty and well priced.

Rooms were very clean and comfortable and service was quick.

I would like to thank reception staff in this forum as well. I forgot to collect my card after payment and reception was unable to reach me on my mobile. They somehow contacted my driver and informed me in a very decent way without making me panic. Thanks again!!!

Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 18, 2012

For agra standards, decent hotel.
Good reception.
Good breakfast as well.
Hotel near 2 malls. No grocery stores around. Provision for tea during night time, in the bakkalas around.
well maintained rooms.
if marriage functions are booked in the makeshift stage, can affect your sleep till midnight.
Kalakriti - where Taj Mohabbat stage show is held, is near to it.
overall, no second thoughts.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank akbar sheik h
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Immediate impression was WOW. Checkin was efficient and friendly and they informed me of all I needed to know about the hotel.The room was well appointed, clean and tidy, we stayed here for a day and had awesome stay . if we had some more days would have stayed here for some more days, staff was very co-operative and food served in their restaurant was delicious. I would like to thanks Hotel royale residency.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have just stayed there for two nights and can recommend it to anyone looking for a decent, cheap hotel.
The public areas of the hotel are clean and well maintained - all be it a little old fashioned. Our room was also good - we had a twin room with en-suite. The room was a little 'tired', but nothing a fresh lick of paint wouldn't fix and the bathroom was the same. However, the shower was really good, lots of hot water at all times of the day, which it seems, is unusual for India.

The breakfast buffet is a mix of Indian and Western - I took the Western option, and while it was limited it was pretty decent. I found the staff at the front desk to be very helpful and friendly.
The hotel is in a decent area, there's about four restaurants within walking distance and a small shopping mall.
Overall a good place to stay if you are looking for a budget hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Macstuff
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We spent a wonderful weekend at Hotel Royale Residency. It is located at a convenient spot. We asked the hotel for a pickup from the railway station and the car was already waiting for us when we arrived. Of course they charge for this service but it is useful for those who don’t want to haggle with the auto and cab drivers. The hotel is well maintained and their staff is polite and helpful. Our room was spacious and beautiful. In fact it exceeded our expectations. The bathroom was also very clean. The hotel has a good restaurant. The food was delicious. We had no complaints during our whole stay. I would definitely recommend Hotel Royale Residency to anyone who is visiting Agra. We are looking forward to our next stay there.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple