1,929 results
All reviews double tree kebab taj mahal puppet show excellent hotel excellent stay breakfast buffet indian restaurant nice pool modern hotel swimming pool courteous staff restaurant staff comfortable stay special thanks moses sunil
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with family for a night and had a lovely experience. It is close to Taj Mahal and ambience is beautiful.All the staff members are extremely warm and welcoming. A very good breakfast buffet spread.Overall an amazing stay and would definitely recommend staying here when in Agra.

Trip type: Traveled with family
DoubleTreeAgra, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest
Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your visit to the city and taking the time to send us your valuable feedback post departure.

It is our constant endeavour to delight all our guests and ensure a seamless experience.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and the team was able to deliver the right moments of truth during your stay with us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an awesome experience @ Hilton Agra. Hotel Staff made sure that my stay becomes memorable and they never hesitated to go an extra mile.
Hotel is at excellent location with great Taj View. I requested for a better view of Taj from my room and hotel team made sure its done by changing my room.
Super thanks to Shivam (Hotel Staff member) who has done a commendable job.
5/5 on all parameters from my side :)

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

It is our constant endeavour to delight all our guest and ensure a seamless experience.

I have noted your appreciation for Shivam and the same has been communicated to him in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Trainer is good in gym he is very cooperative Sunil ...hotel is good i enjoy the stay in hotel enjoy everything in hotel... swimming gyming location is good hotel staff are very cooperative i love the stay

Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

I have noted your appreciation for Sunil and the same has been communicated to him in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

we stayed in hotel..very nice stay we had thankyu Rakesh in restaurant, thanks Krishna Kant for handling our reservation soo smoothly, thanks jai prakash, thanks jelly and shankar for the Gud house keeping service..
This my second trip..
They make me feel as they have not forgotten me.
Thanks dear madan becoz of u we are here again..

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal !

I have noted your appreciation for Rakesh,Krashnakant,Jay Prakash,Jelly, Shankar and Madan and the same has been communicated to them in the right forum. It is such positive comments from our valuable guests that encourage the team to strive and excel to create everlasting memories for our guests.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a pleasure staying at Doubletree by Hilton, which is 5 minutes from Taj. Hotel has very good rooms with excellent food and service, Indian Restaurant is a must try. They offered complementary chocolate and local speciality platter in room with brilliant touch. . Overall the experience was brilliant and enjoyed our stay. I will definitely stay there again with family and friends.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Guest
Greetings from Agra, the land of Taj Mahal!