1,538 results
All reviews double tree kebab taj mahal great hotel excellent stay breakfast buffet modern hotel taj view room rooftop pool indian restaurant restaurant staff courteous staff comfortable stay wi fi stayed for one night an oasis short stay
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Super hotel, staff and food. Lovely room very clean. All services provided very well and friendly staff. Would recommend a stay when you are in the area. ` The setting was also nice. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeAgra, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Agra!

We are truly thankful to you for writing this review. We are glad you were able to enjoy our services. It is a pleasure to read such a positive comment and to know we were able to showcase the true standards of Hilton hospitality. Such feedback serves as a great motivation for our team.

It has always been our focus to provide consistently high quality service to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon with another warm DoubleTree Chocolate chip cookie!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Upgraded to a deluxe room for a nominal charge.
Room and bathroom were superbly equipped and supremely comfortable. The staff are attentive and professional and both check-in and checkout were a breeze.
The buffet restaurant is excellent for dinner with a good range of food and accompaniments with the Indian dishes being particularly good.
Breakfast was varied and plentiful and the in-room Wi-Fi was very quick.
Would I stay here again? Yes, in a heartbeat!
Well done DoubleTree....you have got it exactly right

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Our stay was amazing ! Warm people, nice hotel, excellent service and food. I stayed there with my husband. We had a warm welcome and upgraded rooms. We had the best time

But my advice will be: Don't become too friendly with the employers. After I left they (1 person) of the front office used my personal information (which was required for check in) and started stalking me on social media, started calling me, textung me...it was a disaster. I had to block him everywhere, but the calls kept coming. As I live in the Netherlands, I partly had to pay for these missed calls and voice mails! He called from the hotel number, so I called back so I could discuss this situation with the hotel manager. Unfortunately the stalker himself picked up the phone and refused to put me through to the manager. While I was in my office, meetings, travelling or with my husband...the calls continued ! This person gave us the best service in the hotel and my husband and I became very friendly with him. My advice....even if the service is excellent, NEVER become too friendly !

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Ellendille
DoubleTreeAgra, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Agra, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Ellendille,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to share your experience.

Please accept my personal apology for the experience you’ve had since departing the hotel. I would like to reassure you that Hilton has very high standards related to team member behaviour and strict policies pertaining to guest privacy.

Your situation is something we are immediately investigating and I would like to personally discuss with you, to ensure we have all the relevant details. Please do contact me directly at TP.Sreejith@hilton.com.

I hope to connect with you soon so that appropriate action can be taken and the situation resolved.

Best Regards,

TP Sreejith

Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

An absolutely fantastic place to stay at Agra!!!

Location - is but 4-5km from Taj, it's very convenient, u get public transport anytime, and is close to shops, markets etc

But that's not the reason to stay...

Service : was simply fab on all accounts - info abt Taj, the F&B team at the restaurant, rly quite anything we required ....

Food: the food was fabulous, rarely have I eaten a buffet where I liked everything.its a fantastic spread, with variety of local n global cuisine, fresh good with sumptuous taste

The rooms: are modern, very well designed , and have all the needed amenities : good shower, tea coffee maker etc

There's no debate....I'd always stay and eat there if in Agra

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Got here after a much delayed 19 hour train ride, so very grateful. Wifi was an issue aside from that perfect hotel, they even gave us a discount on the dinner buffet as it was quite late. Would be happy to recommend

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple