“Great guide of the Taj”

Private Taj Mahal Sunset With Boat Ride
Ranked #27 of 287 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: India travel choice private day tour is best ground handling tour agency provide Golden triangle tour,Dehli private day tour, shopping tour,Agra day trip,Jaipur day tour, overnight Agra and jaipur tour and private tour guide services as per all sights location we are always pleasure for provide our best offers and services.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I confirm all the other reviews of Ali. He is friendly, very knowledgeable about the Taj and took very good care of me. The artisans we visited afterwards had exquisite marble pieces made using the same techniques as the stone work of the Taj. You may want to see this if you are interested in seeing people doing stonework and if you'd like to buy some beautiful pieces of art. Otherwise, you should ask to skip.

7  Thank Chris D
in 3 reviews
"sites"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

Our trip to the Taj was incredible and Ali's knowledge and friendliness really helped to make the day. We would not hesitate to recommend him as a tour guide.

7  Thank gaoife
Reviewed November 22, 2014

Ali was a great tour guide on our recent trip to the Taj, he is very knowledgeable of the Taj and the surrounding area. He knows exactly where to stand to get the best views and photo's and does his best to keep the crowds at bay. He did take us to his families factory but we didn't feel obliged to purchase anything if we hadn't have wanted to.

11  Thank StephenBelcher
Reviewed November 20, 2014

I'm 31 year old and was traveling to India. I found Ali occasionally as my original guide was fired by me after first day in Delhi. Ali showed his knowledge in history and facts about sights and his professionalism in photo. I was very excited as he took many fantastic pictures on my camera (he knows where to stand). As i was traveling across India, i used local guides and i can say that Ali was the best one. I regret i did not hired him for all my trip.
I recommend Ali and wish him all the best!

14  Thank VPochekuev
See more reviews
Reviewed November 12, 2014

Ali was very informative and had a great knowledge of the history of the Taj Mahal. He was able to speak at length about the Taj Mahal and answered our questions with a great deal of knowledge. He knew how to navigate his way around the area therefore cutting down on our wait time in the lines considerably. He also made a point of stopping to take great photos of us in beautiful settings. I would highly recommend Ali

18  Thank AvidTravellers5