All reviews costa coffee budget hotel ac worked well taj mahal agra fort walking distance rooms are spacious operative km
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is a good gtel at a very affordable price. The location of this hotel is superb. You have all the market, Taj and Agra fort nearby. Htel service is good nad hotel is clean. Restaurant at hotel is overcharging.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Abhijit S
Reviewed March 27, 2013

It was very nice experience while staying at Amar Yatri Niwas. This hotel is located very near to Tajmahal as well as Agra Fort Railway station. It has clean AC room. Room services are very good. But food are very costly. Can you believe breakfast price is Rs. 178 for one person?? I think It should be of less than 100 Rupees.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Abdur R
Reviewed March 11, 2013

It was good experience with u and u r commitment whatever u show it was same as real.
can u do me a favour, we have left out shoes in hotel in room no213 //214 can u ask them to send to my Delhi address they have my address by name of dheeraj Takwal
Thanks if u can do it

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dheeraj T
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Not a great hotel. We saw many rooms before choosing the "right" one, not too clean, the room was like a trap, it was impossible to open a window and, after the shower, the humidity was like in the amazon forest. The porters are very aggressive (tips!) and the breakfast poor.
Not the best choice in Agra

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gianni F
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed in hostels, budget hotels and motels across Asia but Awas Yatri Niwas really takes the cake. First 2 ppl saw me into the room, 1 guy to bring my baggage and the other to just show me around the tiny room. The pillow cases weren't even on. And they both waited for me to tip them each. Regretted that.

The bathroom was not properly well maintained but serviceable but the bedroom was the worst.

Loud noises from the road is heard throughout the night and that quietens down near 10pm but then about 12 a party of some sort started outside and was loud as hell. Then the beds were incredibly dirty and I had to layer blankets and towel on top before I could get to sleep without my skin getting further irritated through my long sleeve pajamas!

Breakfast was pitiful. Budget hotel and in this case really you get what you pay for. I will suggest bringing your own sleeping bag if staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013