“Genuine feedback is 'Worst ever stay in my lifetime'”
Review of Hotel Pushp Villa

Hotel Pushp Villa
Ranked #37 of 143 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was my first ever stay via ClearTrip and indeed a worst stay too. Grading Hotel Pushpvilla as a 3 star property is exaggerating. I did not find it a 3 star property considering the poor services and room's interior.

I spent a night in the hotel. Next morning, i wake up there was no hot water supply. Some construction work was going on in hotel and they switched off the hot water service without intimation. When asked for hot water they supplied a bucket of water for two people. When asked for another one, it came after another hour. Because of this, my whole day plan was delayed.
Morever, bue to this construction work, we were awake at 7am in morning which was very early considering it a weekend trip.
Food was also very bad. breakfast was average
Suffering does not end here, after checkout when i reached home I realised l left my makeup brush kit at hotel. I called them immediately in the same day and as expected they denied about finding anything in the hotel. when asked more, they assured they will call me back after enquiring. Again, i did not get any call, I followed up for the same, but in vain.
I am writting this kind of feedback not to take out my anger. This is a genuine feedback, in fact I have ignored many other points like less hygenic washroom with stains etc.
After all what we went through, staff did not seem to be apologetic at all. It seems this is how they always treat their guests.
So i suggest everyone whosoever is considering to stay in the hotel, should go through each and every word i have written here. Again this is a genuine feedabck.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I visited Agra for business and stayed at Pushp Villa. The staff was very courteous. Excellent rooms. Very clean rooms and are at par with a few 5 star hotels. Good amenities. The manager Mr. Faizi was very helpful. Excellent food. Slightly pricey but worth it. Overall stay experience was excellent. Highly recommended hotel to every traveller.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank vijayjindal
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We started as part of an organised tour so didn't have any expectations on arrival. Hotel seemed clean and had an excellent shower in our room at least. It was a bit noisy with the a/c or people walking down the corridor but most places in India seem nosy for one reason or another. Ear plugs recommended every time. Breakfast was just ok with the usual terrible coffee.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This hotel is a good choice amongst the budget hotels in Agra.You can view Taj from some rooms in the hotel. Staff is courteous and all our requests were met on time. I was travelling with family and had no problem as the hotel was neat and service was prompt. As long a s food was concerned it was fresh, hot and delicious. This hotel may not be one of the best options but it is definitely a hotel where your basic needs are met.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Seema828
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last month with my family. We were looking for a hotel near Taj Mahal and we find it on internet... however initially I was reluctant to book this hotel after reading some bad reviews on Trip Advisor, but keeping in mind its great location decided to go with this. Honestly I find the hotel very clean and peaceful, staff was very good and service was quick. I will specially mention a great dining experience at the Revolving restaurant on the top floor of the hotel. This hotel is absolutely worth a try.

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor are better.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were in two rooms and all arrangements were good specially the morning breakfast served by ranjit with all personal care.the staff was courteous with prompt services.one must go n enjoy the revolving dinning area !

Room Tip: Take room 516 as it is spacious
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2013

We found this hotel to be better than reviews had indicated. Close to the Taj, we had a nice view from the window, and found the room and bathroom to be clean, comfortable and quiet. Neither the a/c or TV worked initially, but a quick phone call and both were fixed, with the solution being a brand new TV and set top box, delivered very efficiently. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and breakfast next morning in the Merry Go Round revolving restaurant. The relaxing lounge accessible from the restaurant was a great place for a few members of our tour group to relax and enjoy some refreshments before catching the train back to Delhi.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family