Hotel Pushp Villa
  • Pool
$35
$28
  • Breakfast included
Tourists Rest House(Agra)(Great Value!)
$11
$10
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
$39
$33
Agoda.com
All reviewsrevolving restaurantintrepid tourwi fitop floorcomfortable roomclean hotelbudget hoteldecent hotelnice stayfood qualitycourteous staffswimming pooldomerooftophospitalitymr
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This hotel is in an nice location and as a result is quite expensive for what you get, but is still nice.

I stayed 2 nights and moved rooms for the latter because of the broken/inadequate air con unit in the room I started in. The first room was much lower quality that the other so I would suggest that there is some variation in quality. The better of the 2 rooms was large, airy, clean and had a comfortable bed. The first one didn't have any of this, although both had hot running water. Security wise, this hotel does not have bolt locks on the insides of the doors or peep holes which I didn't personally like. In India these are an extra assurance of safety and in a hotel of this level I would expect them. The restaurant is on the top floor and is a revolving one, although there isn't much to look at from the windows! The food was OK but overpriced for what we got and it was pretty bland by comparison to other restaurants I had visited. The staff were very helpful and will arrange visits and trips of you ask them. When I complained about my room they were happy to move me immediately and were very apologetic.

On a side note, I wouldn't recommend using the lifts - there was a few power cuts when I stayed there. (standard over here)

Room Tip: Rooms at the Front side of the hotel seem to be the better quality ones.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Katie187046
Reviewed May 23, 2013

The most interesting feature of this hotel is a revolving restaurant, which is not very good to eat but definitely something surreal to laugh about. The rooms are basic but clean, so are the bathrooms, so one cannot complain. Minus is the location which is fairly far from Agra, but it is not a big issue. The hotel has no pool which is a shame. In the summer it would make a big difference. In my opinion, they should lower the cost of the spa treatments. Plus for free wifi.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Pushp-Villa Hotel is a fantastic place to enjoy with friends and family members. I stayed here for few days and have wonderful memories to share. From exterior of the building to the décor of the washroom everything was impressive. My room was clean, airy and spacious. It was tastefully decorated with amazing furnishings. Washroom had all the luxurious things. Food was fabulous and I tasted all the meals. Staff was very efficient and throughout my stay I always found them smiling. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed here while in Agra with an Intrepid Golden Triangle Tour and while this was probably my least favourite of the four hotels we stayed in, it is by no means a bad hotel! Our twin room was huge, clean and comfortable with good AC, a mini fridge and TV. There was plenty of hot water during our stay and the room service we ordered arrived quickly and was pretty good. One little niggle - although you were supposed to be able to lock the room door by pushing a button in the middle of the door knob, on a couple of occasion the door would creep open. However this wasn't a massive issue as there was a chain which we used a night!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed there for one night. The location was good it was close to the Taj Mahal. The room was clean and the air-con really worked. The WiFi was only good in the lobby. The rotating restaurant was ok, it took forever to get food and drinks. There is a small view of the Taj Mahal from stairs leading out to the terrace. The hotel served its purpose.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends