“Trip to Agra with Friends”

Impressive Holidays - Private Day Tours
Ranked #30 of 252 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Impressive Holidays has enjoyed a professional presence in Indian travel industry and caters to clients who wish to travel to and around the Indian Sub-Continent. Our history dates back to 2005. The people associated with Memorable India have their roots in India and they have generations of deep connections with Indian Sub-Continent. Our executives/managers are professional
Reviewed February 20, 2014

It was a really amazing experience. It was my First Visit to India with Friends and it was the nicest trip , I ever had. All thanks to the tour operators. It was a fun ride with u guys.

1  Thank Sandeep S

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Warm greeting on arrival to my hotel by company manager, Dilip, and very knowledgeable guide (Krishan). Spent 2 days touring Agra, and learned a lot. Krishan will take a lot of pix of you (on your own camera) and knows some good vantage points. I appreciated that!

Dilip also called after to check how my tour was, and I liked that he wanted the feedback.

1  Thank Nikkiontheroad
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We arranged our 12 days tour fully with Dilip. He made all hotel reservations, cars and all guides for each every places.
They have unlimited tour plans for customized groups like us (3 adult, 1 child and 1 infant)
Thank you very much to Dilip and driver Ajay as they have organized our golden-triangle tour perfectly.
During the tour every day we made contact and he supported us for everything. Their guides were also very good.
If I visit again to North India I will definitely choose Impressive Holidays

1  Thank kgezgen
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I was very much excited during my visit to AGRA/TAJ and yeah all because of the arrangements provided by Impressive holidays. They offered me an excellent tour guide with a cab and the entire trip with my family went so smooth. The tour guide was having so much information about the monuments and not money minded. He was very helpful, took us to some shops where we bought some spl agra specific items very cheap. If you are visiting Taj, I would highly recommend that you plan your holidays with Impressive tours..

1  Thank Senthil1987
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I would highly recommend the trip to the Taj Mahal! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see one of the most beautiful places on earth! Impressive Holidays offers tour guides that give an impeccable recap of the Mughal Emperor's time spent building this majestic shrine of love. I would also recommend the trip to Leh Ladakh. After exiting the airplane, you will find yourself surrounded by the beauty of the snow capped peaks of the Himalayas. Nothing can compare to the serenity of visiting different monasteries and talking with the monks. Impressive Holidays - Private Day Tours can make your trip to Beautiful India a trip of a lifetime.

1  Thank JenB955