Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Sat, Feb 24
Breakfast included
Easy and fast booking
1,199 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant swimming pool walking distance east gate excellent location rooms are clean nice room top floor very nice hotel nice stay hot water india sunrise services
Selected filters
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Good hotel, very close to taj mahal. Staff was good, breakfast good, clean on average. I suggest to start breakfast 30m -1hr before to allow people who want to see sunrise at taj mahal to eat before go.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank giamre
PadamChaudhary, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for sharing the kind, five-circle review with us! We're elated to learn that our ever-courteous team was able to continue serving you up to your satisfaction. We start our breakfast in the morning at 6:30 AM which I think is quiet earlier enough. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Only plus point is the location of the hotel... rest it’s unworthy of the price. No amenities. I had reserved the room from booking.com, I had made a special request while booking as it was our anniversary. Forget any special gestures from the hotel, they gave us a room full of problems- ac not working, tv not working, non smoking room(despite having requested for a smoking room) to which we were told it’s a non smoking hotel... crap!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PadamChaudhary, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Guest,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We upgraded your room free of cost and AC is very effective irrespective of the fact that there is winter season. Your TV was working after one of our team members checked and fixed. Hotel is non-smoking hence all the rooms have smoke detectors. On Booking.com it is clearly written that the property is no-smoking. I suggest you read property information before making any special requests.

Thanks

Reviewed December 8, 2017

Hotel location is very close to Taj Mahal approx 10 mint walking distance. The breakfast was very good. The service was excellent. The area is very safe even in the night as it is heavily security by the police Overall my experience was great.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I was so happy to arrive at work today and see your review. I have worked here for over 4 years and I am still in awe of the location. I am so very appreciative of your visit and of all the praises regarding the staff.

Thank you for recommending us and we can't wait to welcome you back again at Atulyaa Taj, Agra!

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I went on vocations to visit Taj mahal and stayed at Atulyaa Taj. Rooms are nice, Staff is humble and helpfull and the best thing is they have a smile on their face while having conversation with us. Keep it up guys

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to post this five-circle review on Booking.com. I am so very appreciative of your visit and of all the praises regarding the staff.

Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

A very basic inn with no frills. Room was decent size and bathroom was simple. The towels were rather grey. The hotel is more like a budget inn and definitely could do with refurbishment.
Dinner on the rooftop didn’t leave an impression. The view of the Taj from the roof isn’t exactly jaw dropping either. WiFi was weak in the room.
It’s conveniently located within walking distance of the Taj Mahal west gate. And for the price paid, guess I couldn’t expect 5 star standards.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for your review. We have taken your comments very seriously and rest assured we will do every possible effort to improve on the issues you mentioned. I also apologize for the overall experience, however, I am glad that the room was to your liking. I never suggest the people stay at Atulyaa Taj if those people expect 5-star standards in a 3-star hotel. Your feedback is genuinely noted.

Warmest regards and best wishes

Hotel Manager