Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Agoda.com
$39
Easy and fast booking
1,210 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant swimming pool walking distance east gate excellent location rooms are clean nice room top floor very nice hotel nice stay hot water india sunrise services
Selected filters
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Airconditioner was laud, WiFi has sometimes weak signal, personal awaited tip too obvious.
Very good and cheap kitchen, very polite and friendly personal and reception. Good Shopping opportunity and Taj Mahal is near this hotel.
I definitely recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Airconditioner was laud, WiFi has sometimes weak signal, bed view from the windows.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the review of your recent stay at the hotel Atulyaa Taj Agra. I am glad to read that you appreciated our property and have recommended this on TripAdvisor. I will certainly share your feedback with the team here and I hope you will choose us again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards
(General Manager)
Mob- 0091- 8954890347

Reviewed November 27, 2017

The service from the moment we arrived until we left was excellent.
We had dinner on the roof top restaurant where we received good quality food, although oddly they wanted to be paid separately for the drinks - maybe they don't have a licence? Limited variety of drinks available, i.e. beer or soft drinks - we did order a bottle of wine but I wouldn't again.
We opted for their luxury rooms which were spacious and well laid out. I have only reviewed the rooms as average as there is no good rating listed which they deserve, the bathrooms could with some updating however this should not detract from staying here.
Breakfast was well laid out and a choice of Indian and Western was available.
Overall a great start to our holiday and I would recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,
We very much appreciate the five-circle review, It brings us true pride to learn that you've found our hospitality to be the best option in the Taj Mahal area. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future!

Best wishes

General Manager- 0091-8954890347

Reviewed November 26, 2017

The nicest accommodation of the three that I used in India. Plus the location can not be beat, even if the tuk-tuk drivers want to over charge to take you into town.
I enjoyed the roof top dining for atmosphere, food and friendly service.

Room tip: Avoid the Taj Mahal side it is over a loading dock and noisy late at night. I think that it is the North side to avoid, but not sure.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Kind regards
(General Manager)
Mob- 0091- 8954890347

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is close to the east gate with a nice view of the Taj Mahal from the roof top. The room and the food were OK, but quite expensive. Desk employees are rude and not really customer focused. So, I recommend it only for the location.

Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Trip92idf
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Dear guest,

Thanks for your review. We have taken your comments very seriously and rest assured we will do every possible effort to improve on the issues you mentioned. I also apologize for the rude behavior of my front desk employees however they are very guest friendly and extremely focused on their jobs. I am glad that the room, food and the location were to your liking

Warmest regards and best wishes

Hotel Manager

Reviewed November 25, 2017

The room initially looked nice but there was no hot water in the bathroom. The Indian food we ordered in the room was average. The pool had almost no water in it (less than 1 metre deep...) so we could not enjoy it. The view on the Taj Mahal was good from the dedicated platform on the rooftop.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
atulyaa t, General Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the problems that you encountered during your last stay. This is not the type of review that we like to see, and I assure you that I will be looking into each point that you have made. If it is convenient, I would like to discuss your experience further, so that I might learn more about how to improve our property and service for you and our other guests. Please feel free to call or email me at the office number below and email below.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,