“Second floor room starts with room # 3”
Review of Hotel Atulyaa Taj

Hotel Atulyaa Taj
Ranked #17 of 143 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed June 9, 2014

There is central AC in the room. The bed & the pillows were actually really comfortable. The weird thing about this hotel is that the second floor room starts with room # 3 and the first floor room starts with room #2.

No hair dryer in the room. Also there weren't any electrical outlet by the bed area and we had to unplug the TV.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joyce T
PadamChaudhary, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review of your stay. It’s lovely to hear from our guest how friendly our staff are and that you felt you had received good value. I am happy to know that you liked the hotel. I am sorry for the trouble of room numbers but it is not as problematic I guess, however we have marked necessary information about room and floor situation.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Really nice hotel!Seems pretty new as some floors were not finished yet.Nice and spacious room decorated with taste.Wifi connection so so in the room.Nice breakfast.The +: really close to the Taj Mahal East entrance and great terrace with pool and view on the Taj in the morning!I enjoyed staying there.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank Pam8001
PadamChaudhary, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Atulyaa Taj, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2015

Dear guest,

Thank you very much choosing our hotel as your Agra destination. We are so glad that your stay was great. We are looking forward to welcome you back in the future.

Guest relation manager

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The best thing about this hotel is the roof top pool and the view of the Taj Mahal from there. The rooms were good too but could be kept more clean. I found the staffs attentive and helpful. The location is also good and good value for money too. This place is recommended...

1  Thank Rahul M

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Gud hotel.....with awesome pool and nice view of taj......very close to the taj....comfortable beds.....but the part were it lacked was the room service(took a lot of time).........overall nice experience...................

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Ankur93

Guest relation manager

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Last minute change from my travel agency because the place I was supposed to go to had a big wedding function (????). The only thing I like about this hotel is that the rooftop pool and the view is amazing. Other than that:

1. Room service and breakfast buffet food is terrible. I didn't really have a choice since I was dead tired and didn't want to die of starvation
2. Only in Agra I've experienced people demanding for tips. Oh you brought my plate of reheated chicken and fries up as expected? Cool story bro. I'd rather give tips on my own accord rather than being told that I have to
3. From previous experience any room service tray should be called to be collected. I did that, he said he'll be up, and never showed. In the morning I left it out my door. Went sightseeing and came back 3 hours later.....it was still there. Wish I could take my tip back from the night before
4. Don't forget your toothbrush and toothpaste. Surprise! They don't supply those
5. Clear glass bathroom walls that face the beds are all the rage nowadays. They might want to check the functionality of the blinds periodically. Not that I bothered since I was alone, but still....

My experience in the room is not like a hotel room but more akin to sleeping over someone's guest room. I'm consider myself to be quite easy-going but the quality of this hotel leaves very little for me to write home about. Glad I was travelling alone because if I was with my wife, she'd rip me to shreds for booking this hotel.

The only thing people would say after staying here is ".......hey, at least it's really near the Taj."

Glad I was here for only 1 night. I rated this place Average, and I'm being REALLY modest here....

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank heyzahir
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There are some drawbacks about the hotel, I.e. rather amateur staff who were very willing but in need a training, & perhaps a few more cleaners, but the pool was very good on the roof as was the view of the taj and the food was more than ok, in fact good! The front desk was very helpful. Close ti east gate of taj. Hint to hotel: There is no need to have loud Indian pop videos or soaps playing during breakfast non-stop !

3  Thank Stephen B

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to write your comments about how was your stay in our hotel,
We are glad to see that our hotel meet your expectations and you had a pleasant stay.
We try our best to provide a high standard of customer service so for this reason we are happy that our team was helpful.
We will be very happy to see you again in our hotel for your next trip in Agra.

Padam chaudhary
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The Hotel is at walking distance from Taj Mahal and they can make the arrangment for tickets on request which saves you time... cherry on the pei is rooftop pool, view of Taj and the food is also good.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Anshul_Alisha