“"A Slice Of heaven On Earth"”
Review of Pawan Hotel

and 1 more site!
Pawan Hotel
Ranked #124 of 145 Hotels in Agra
Chennai (Madras), India
“"A Slice Of heaven On Earth"”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

"WoW" truly a Wah Taj experience. Just do not have words to express what a Wonderful time we had at Hotel Pawan.The hotel has the best location in Agra.
We were a group of 12 people and what a Super time we all had.We stayed for four nights. It all started when we made the bookings a few months in advance. Special thanks to Mr Pawan at Hotel Pawan,Agra.His handling for all our bookings was super efficient. .

Mr. Rakesh Gupta the front office manager at Pawan Hotel Agra, he handled all our check in and check outs and it could not have been better. He took care of all our needs since we were a large group and it was simply fantastic. My thanks to all the staff at the restaurant, house keeping and the reception for the great service you rendered to all of us. If I name all of the them the list would be endless.

Two great things about PAWAN HOTEL,AGRA - the service was excellent, very few hotels in the country can match it from my travelling experience and secondly the location is just fantastic on Sadar Bazaar Market in Agra.
All our sightseeing tickets to the Taj Mahal and other shows were provided by the hotel itself which is just great. The front office (special thanks to Mr. Rakesh) for all the guidance regarding sight seeing and shopping.

The Buffet Breakfast and Dinner was good, however as far as the taste of the food is concerned, there is a scope of improvement. The rooms were good. The water pressure and the showers were PERFECT. This is simply super since very few hotels get this combination right.Cyber Cafe was good and we had a blast there.

We had an amazingly wonderful time and thanks to all at Hotel Pawan for making our holiday cum family get together - one of the most MEMORABLE ones !!!!

One suggestion - please install free WI-FI for all your hotel guests.

Special cheers and thanks to Mr Pawan Gupta and Rakesh Gupta.

God Bless !!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mahendra_thakur1992
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Pawan Hotel and for taking out time from your busy schedule to review the hotel.

I am pleased to read your detailed feedback which is much appreciated. We will try to increase our standards of service more to take special care by personalizing our services to ensure that our guests have a pleasant experience.

I hope that we will maintain and increase the service, hotel and room standard to please our guest.

Thanks a lot for staying with us and will try to give the best of hospitality and service to you and your guest in future also.

9719161441

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Delhi
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have visited this property once last year and post that have often recommended this place to friends visiting the city. The staff are outstanding and very accustomed to assisting guests through their introduction to Agra. The building is not that good but it has a gorgeous market and sitting areas. Food is also well above average. Pawan Hotel effortlessly takes care of every little thing and nothing is too much trouble, for the staff here. Its in the center of market but it is very peace and calm in the hotel and quiet close to the railway and bus station and they arrange a car at reasonable rates. The rooms are very neat and clean with basic amenities in it. i was highly impressed because the price at which they are selling their rooms is very satisfactory..

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank saurabh_delhi15
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read your detailed feedback which is much appreciated. We will try to increase our standards to serve our guests in a more better way.

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed October 28, 2013

When I planned to visit agra with my seven friends from 22nd to 24th Oct 13, I searched trip advisor and google for a good hotel for the stay. I got a good report about Hotel Pawan. I spoke to Mr. Pawan and asked him to book rooms in advance for us because we are arriving at 3.30 AM at Agra. He said though it is season time now he agreed to reserve 3 three bedrooms for us from 3.30 AM from 22nd. When we reached the hotel on that day the rooms were ready and also they are very neat and comfortable. The room service also good and Mr. Pawan owner was very kind enough to help us in all ways.the hotel is in Taj Road in Sadar Bazaar near Taj Mahal and the rates are also comparatively very reasonable. It is also very convenient for south Indians since a high class vegetarian hotel The Lakshmi vilas is very nearby it. So we enjoyed the trip happily and the credit fully goes to the Hotel Pawan for the best rooms for us and we recommend all to stay Hotel Pawan when you visit Agra accommodation

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank bsnlnarasimhan

Bilaspur, India
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Vry good ambience n good n capable staff.loved it dat my stay there was already gr8 n above dat everything was near by like Taj Mahal, market n evrything else u need. So gr8 hotel within d budget thus a must choice for agra visitors.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Meghadipu

HONGKONG
Reviewed October 23, 2013

i am from china ,I am highly impressed, once cannot accept a hi-tech hotel at this price but pawan hotel was really a good value for money. I can never forget that personal touch and affection which the owner has given to me...The way this small hotel treated me , no other hotel can treat any of their client like this. I want to give my huge thanks to this hotel for making me feel at home. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank HEMANT30781

Ludhiana, India
Reviewed October 17, 2013

stayed in the hotel for one day and one night. one of my friend suggested me this hotel as they were there some time ago. best part was the location. it is situated in the main market of agra (sadar bazar ), its a good market for being ar ound and shopping. taj mahal was very near from the hotel and so was red-fort. there was no problem of parking our vehical. the hotel staff was helpful. and the best part was the owners themselves to guide you. even being a budget hotel cleanliness was upto the mark (as some people says that budget hotels are a thumb down in cleanliness). i found it good in all aspects. place was definitely value for money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank siestaa

New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Visited Agra over the weekend to see Taj Mahal and other tourist destination with friends and was looking for a budget hotel, and this hotel served well. Had seen some reviews here about poor service but my personal experience was quite different. The staff was very friendly and the owners were available to guide, the rooms were spacious with working AC and cable television. Also had an internet cafe and a superb vegetarian restaurant. The hotel is located in the prime market next to the famous Agra Panchi Petha shop and a beautiful emporium to shop from. In close proximity to the railway station and Taj Mahal. Agra looked deserted at night but this area felt safe and secure. Would like to recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: Nice Location - In the middle of civilization