“Best Same day tour ever...”

Taj Heritage Tours - Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
Ranked #70 of 253 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Taj Heritage tours is a travel portal that promises to add value to anyone planning a trip to the heartland, spread-out or far-off getaways in India. At Agra Taj Heritage Visit, we believe, sightseeing and travel experiences form the most fascinating aspect of the profound journey that life is.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Krishan being our tour guide took us through all the key points of interest giving us some insider knowledge on many artifacts. This kept the interest in us very High and kept us longing for more.
I will remember this trip always and will recommend to everyone who plans on having a one day energetic and interesting tour of the Taj !

1  Thank AkankshaParashar

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was in Agra two years ago come this November and had the best and most thorough visit at the Taj Mahal, booked through Krishan Chand Joshi at Taj Heritage Tours. Not only was it informative, but Krishan helped support the long-understood idea that the Taj isn't just a great work of architecture, but a living text of humanity. I so very strongly recommend his services!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A big group of us from London visited the Taj Mahal last week and we had the pleasure of having Nishant as a tour guide. He was punctual (considering we wanted to view the Taj at sunrise and had decided to meet him at 5am), knowledgeable and very friendly. Although we were a big group, he paid attention to every individual in the group and answered everyone's question patiently. He spoke slowly and clearly and his enthusiasm was contagious. I would strongly recommend Nishant to anyone wanting a guided tour of the Taj Mahal.

Regards,
Charu.

1  Thank Charu R
Reviewed September 1, 2013

i traveled to India for business and extended it to explore India with my friend from work, my husband and our eight year old daughter. Krishan was able to share the beauty and history of Agra including the majestic Taj Mahal. It was trip that me and my family remember with fond memories and in hopes of returning again.

1  Thank brosisis
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived late in the evening and the next day the place looked very foggy but Krishan assured us all would be well. He gave a full tour of the area before arriving at the Taj Mahal at lunchtime. I'm so glad he took us to the factory that showed how the gems were placed into the marble; I wouldn't have appreciated how amazing the Taj is without that insight first.

Krishan's knowledge and personal assistance made the tour extremely enjoyable and I would recommend that anyone looking to visit the Taj should seek out Krishan.

4  Thank KoreenHubbard