“Stay in agra on my golden triangle trip”

Hotel The Taj Vilas
Ranked #18 of 145 Hotels in Agra
mumbai
“Stay in agra on my golden triangle trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

In December made the golden triangle trip ,Delhi-agra-jaipur. Had read mixed reviews about taj Vilas , but still chose it because of the value it offered and the location, my experience , super efficient check in, and v clean and neat rooms and the breakfast was also good and wholesome.Excellent

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank guttoo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We needed to move from our awful hotel. Our guide Raja from India Agra Tours recommended this hotel. We got excellent rates, excellent service and excellent rooms. One feature of this hotel is the bouncy carpets in the hallway. Rooms and restaurant are extremely clean and the food was excellent value for money. The manager and staff are very helpful, the manage even offered to accompany me outside to see a wedding one evening. Oh and there's free wifi. If we visited agra again we would stay here.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Clareno7
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We had what they call an executive room. It was large enough for we 3 people and it was decorated well. The room was clean, the shower was great with plenty of hot water, the service and breakfast were very good and the internet service was fast. The location for visits to the Taj Mahal was good.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor where the room was quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank RThomas5586
New Delhi, Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

The stay at Taj Vilas was arranged by another Hotel in Agra where I normally stay was completed booked out. And I must confess, this hotel is right off the main road, that means access is very easy. The rooms are so well appointed. Large rooms with enough room for three single beds, a lounge area, a walk in wardrobe and a bathroom befitting luxury. I stayed here with my parents (who are globe trotters) and they also felt extremely comfortable. My mom is quite choosy and has an eagle eye for untidiness. If she said it was awesome, then I have no choice than to give it four stars. We used both - in-room dining as well as the restaurant and the service levels and the quality and taste of food are exemplerary. Thank you Taj Vilas team.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Global_spirit007
Jaipur, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

its new hotel with very good washroom i really loved it and the rooms are very big and the very posh and the bad is very good i had nice sleep it was an remembrance for me and my girl friend and the staff of the hotel is very polite and the lobby is good and very neat and clean,

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank rangs
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was my second trip to Agra and The Taj Vilas. The hotel itself is excellent, Room was well appointed, beds comfortable and spotlessly clean as usual. The staff are extremely professional and offers their best to make you comfortable. Restaurant is decent and offers good choice for all.
Really, Great value for money.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Bhaskar S
Bayern
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in this modern and fashioned hotel! Everything is super clean and I loved the bed as it was so comfortable! The bathroom was also clean and had all items, that I wanted: hairdryer, toiletries, nice and clean towels. As I had a small suite I also could work in my room for a while in a separate area, which was very convenient for me. All devices worked properly, which is not common in India. Different calm lights and decorating items created a nice atmospheres in the room. Breakfast had good choices and location is good. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and its good value for money! Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo