“Remarkable Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dreamz Tour Day Tours - CLOSED

Dreamz Tour Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Since the time of its inception, we, at Dreamz Tour, have been striving to make your trip to Agra the most memorable one. We understand that the tourists who visit Agra on short-trips have desire to explore the city in minimal time period.
Detroit, Michigan
“Remarkable Experience!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Dreamz Tour was absolutely amazing! The service we received far exceeded my expectations. Highly experienced and trained staff. Will definitely recommend to anyone who wants to tour India!

Visited June 2013

Chennai (Madras), India
“Tour of singapore”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The tour was very good from Dreamz tour day tours agency, Had a very nice experience in singapore. Went to Marina bay sands, china town, little india, setosa island. The our arrangement was very good and had a very good experience with the staffs.

Visited November 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Dreamz Tour made my dream tour to Joburg a beautiful reality”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Fansatic...!!!..Dreams Tour made my most awaited tour to Joburg a perfect reality. A perfect guide with sound knowledge about your destination. Well..Dreamz helped me to turn my Joburg tour pretty reasonable and satisfactory with the kind of information and arrangements made for me, A fabulous guide make me feeling Joburg like a familiar p;ace. Value for money is Dreamz Tour. Think the name of place you wanna visit, step to Dreamz..thats it!!! They will take care of rest to make your journey an awesome memory....

Visited January 2014
“Trip to India”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I think if anyone have to see city of taj I think best option is dreamz tour. ..excellent service...my mates from auckland were impressed by the quality of tour they provide..

Dover, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Agra tours”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Having been ripped off by a 'porter' at Delhi railway station we arrived in Agra determined to be cautious. Ignoring all the touts I fought my way to the Ministry of Tourism paid taxi booth and got a taxi to our hotel, The driver was wonderful, arranged to take us out at very modest prices and suggested that we needed a guide. At just Rs 550 per day the guide was fantastic value. Ali (91 73 51 494935) was a real gentleman, articulate and well informed. He brought the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri to life with his stories and he saved us loads of hassle. He and our driver were honest and keen that we have a good time. They went out of their way to accommodate our wishes and made our stay in Agra memorable. Call Ali if you want a guide you can trust.
John & Mary Coad, Dover, England