“Amazing Udaipur Trip!”

Indian Impression Same Day Tour
Ranked #73 of 239 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: We are an expert India tour operators & travel agent in India specializing operations of India tours for individuals and groups travel a trip starts from New Delhi in the morning and will show you all the major attractions and local culture of Agra in just one day.
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Udaipur Trip!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My family joins me in thanking Mr Naresh Bhasin for the wonderful time that we had at Agra and Udaipur in Dec13. The vehicles were well-maintained. The drivers were polite and well versed with the roads and drove safely. The team created a well-balanced tour plan and continuously kept in touch with us to ensure that we were having a good time. All in all, there was a very personal touch to the entire arrangement and we have no doubt about engaging Indian Impression in any future vacation.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank VenkyVedam

Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful day trip that will be remembered forever!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I took a day trip to Agra with a co-worker and it was wonderful. The driver was cordial and was very helpful in giving tips when site seeing. The tour guide was also great and took fantastic photos for us! A lot of the pictures he took I wouldn't have gotten and it was nice to have someone experienced there to help us around the crowds. They took us to a great lunch place and I bought some wonderfully hand made items that I was able to take back as memories and gifts for family. I highly recommend this trip to anyone looking to get a memorable, well organized trip in.

Visited November 2013
Darjeeling, India
“Service that made our trip memorable”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Me and my Family would like to thank Mr Naresh, Indian Impression for organizing such a wonderful trip to Rajasthan in Late Jan 2014. Mr Naresh and his teams friendliness and readiness to assist and provide support any time made our trip memorable and comfortable. Special thanks to Raj Kumar the cab driver.

Visited January 2014
Delhi
“Memorable Trip My Life”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We want to say thanks Mr. Naresh.Everything was manage for my trip.It was unforgotable trip for my life.My family was very happy to Agra Trip. I got lot of enjoy. I saw Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikhri Driver Guide was frankly.I want Thanks again Mr.Naresh.

Visited January 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Service from Naresh”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We took a two night tour of Agra in February. Due to a last minute health issue we had to change our plans a couple of times. Naresh was very understanding and accommodating. Our driver from Delhi to Agra was great. Hotel was perfect and we enjoyed our stay in Agra. Our only complaint was the Agra tour guide who seemed too interested in selling us something from one of the shops - although we did enjoy a tour of a carpet shop. Naresh understood our concerns - he goes out of his way to provide good service.

Visited February 2013